PDA

View Full Version : Gauges

GeneD
08-31-2000, 08:02 AM
Sorry, but I can't remember who asked...But I have located the same gauges that I have on 007 for a bargain price.
Speedo, RPM, volt, oil pressure, fuel, trim, water temp, on a panel, fully wired up - Brand New!
They are waiting on you at my local marine surplus joint.
Post or give me an email.

------------------
GeneD
Melbourne, Florida

[This message has been edited by GeneD (edited 08-31-2000).]

AGUESS
08-31-2000, 11:51 AM
Gene, it was me. I already ordered and received Gaffrig Guages, but have not installed them yet. Give me the info. I really liked the way your guages looked. I might buy them anyway and then decide. I can always resell one of them.

Send me the info.

Alex.

RickR
08-31-2000, 12:16 PM
How much?

------------------
RICKR
mailto:riggerb@aol.comriggerb@aol.com</A>

GeneD
08-31-2000, 01:40 PM
Okay,
Now...these gauges can not hold a candle to Graffig's, let's face it. But they are extremely functional, I haven't broke one yet. And that is saying something since I've broken just about everything else in my boat!
The price is $130 plus shipping.
Call Boathouse Discount Marine at 321-254-2535. Say that you are in the Donzi Club and that I told you to call, and they are yours.
There may even be 2 sets there. Don't quote me on that though. They have about a zillion gauges there and you just might be able to get one of the girls to pick and choose for you.
Mention my name, and oh, ask for Jeannie.

------------------
GeneD
Melbourne, Florida

CDMA
08-31-2000, 02:23 PM
Think long and hard before mentioning Gene's name.

AGUESS
08-31-2000, 02:34 PM
oK, Gene,

I called, spoke with her and she is sending me the guages. Thanks for your help.

Alex.

GeneD
09-02-2000, 09:19 AM
YOU...will be the man!
Oh, and don't forget to order the white face hour meter with the stainless trim bezel.
Don't know if I mentioned this or not. These gauges are 'back lit'. Meaning that the light comes through cutouts, and not around the sides like other gauges. The needles are lit, the numbers light up, as do the lines. It is really cool at night.
You are going to love 'em.

------------------
GeneD
Melbourne, Florida

[This message has been edited by GeneD (edited 09-02-2000).]