PDA

View Full Version : "sun visor so I can see the calender..."

Len
02-16-2001, 07:50 PM
Scot, (Harbourmaster) when will we be able to see the black hats and year calenders in the "Goodies" section so we can place an order?

(I'm not trying to "push" here, just curious. http://www.donzi.net/ubb/biggrin.gif)

Oh!...and by the way, it is NOT sunny here. We just got our FIRST snow of the year. 5" of the horrible stuff overnight and today. I'm just trying to get the MADPOODLE to think that it's nicer up here where we live so we can do a lateral...Man its cold...
-1c http://www.donzi.net/ubb/eek.gif YUKKKK!!!

[This message has been edited by Len (edited 02-16-2001).]

Blewbyu
02-16-2001, 08:54 PM
Mudpuddle-Never thought I'd have to eat my words this year-but as Len sez-we gottit too.
4-13 inches of "Cascade Concrete".Wet,sloppy,now melting stuff.
Sure could use a little white sand and blue water right now!

Forrest
02-17-2001, 09:47 AM
That ought to be pretty!

You guys have a great time at the show. I'm going to miss it . . . and don't do anything that GeneD wouldn't do!

------------------
Forrest

harbormaster
02-17-2001, 10:10 AM
"don't do anything that GeneD wouldn't do"
hmmm That leaves it open to just about anything.

Calendars...
I have changed logs midstream on this one.
I need some cool Donzi Photos that are at least 1024 x 768 pixels or better. I am paying a software developer to do a windows version of the Donzi Registry calendar.

This application combines a wallpaper changer with a see-through desktop/wall calendar featuring an easy reminder service. It also gives you a daily updated calendar showing the current month, week, and day plus all the reminders you set for this month... superimposed over one of your favorite Donzi photo desktops (which can also be randomly chosen). Did I mention you could enter you own photos? The CD will also come stuffed full of Donzi photos. Is 15 dollars per CD reasonable?

Hats
I am finalizing 2 designs and will post them for a vote for the one that makes it on the hat. Stay tuned!

The harbormaster

[This message has been edited by harbormaster (edited 02-17-2001).]