PDA

View Full Version : Geoo

PaulO
08-30-2000, 12:25 PM
We are putting together a small get-together Monday near my house in Amityville. Chris is bringing his boat and Ralph is bringing his. Chris says that you may be crazy enough to trailer that X-18 of yours over here. You are cordially invited as is anyone else.
PaulO

Joe I
08-30-2000, 01:37 PM
I would like to join the party. Two minor problems. I need to install elbows and/or exhaust manifolds on my OMC 454 King Cobra. Running last weekend the port side became restricted while running. The hose split before I noticed the temp. climbing. It can't be too serious. The port side continued to push water, the temp came back down to normal after I reduced the throttle and I made it back under my own power. I found the elbows. Once I pull the risers, I should know whether or not I need to replace just the risers or both. I lose the rest of the season if it is the manifolds. They are back ordered until 9/25. The other is the meeting place and time. I am not too familiar with the waters West of Lindenhurst. Let me know the details.

GEOO
08-30-2000, 04:48 PM
Paul,O, Thanks for the invite. Sounds like fun. However, I most likly won't be able to make it. GEOO

GEOO
08-31-2000, 12:39 PM
PaulO, If I can get away on Monday; How can I get intouch with you? Where are you meeting? I would leave CT at 5:30-6:00 am to miss traffic. GEOO

[This message has been edited by GEOO (edited 08-31-2000).]

PaulO
08-31-2000, 01:18 PM
Geoo,
We are meeting near my house at a nearby park. Tanner Park in Copaigue. Be happy to give directions. E-mail me at poettinger@staffbuildersintl.com.
PaulO