PDA

View Full Version : Lake Eufala Rendezvous

MikeMiller
08-29-2000, 07:36 AM
Hello everyone!!

I am gearing up for my flight and trip to Alabama! Getting ready to see some friends from the Orlando show, some friends from other shows and even some bew ones!

That's what its all about. Enjoying our lives in some way or another with people who have the same interests. SURE - some are more motorheads than others but we won't fault those who aren't!

Anyway... for anyone who is right on the edge of deciding to go or not... take some advice from me - GO!

I will have some goodies from the Factory, there will be great stories told by all, plenty of eats and drinks, and most importantly - lots of Donzis looking beautiful on the water.

Now if that's not paradise - well its got to be pretty close.

Here's to seeing all of you in Alabama!

Mike Miller
Donzi Marine

edie
08-29-2000, 03:56 PM
Hi everyone... are we ready!!!

We have been busy pulling together details for the 2nd Annual LA Labor Day Donzi Roundup and I can't believe it has grown from three boats last year to over 12 this year. This will be the fourth DONZI event I have attended and each one gets more fun.

I received a list from Lake Point with arrival and departure dates for every one registered so far... If these don't reflect your true dates or you should be on the list and aren't... Call Mary at Lake Point 1-800-544-5253.

Emmo 9/1 to 9/4
Forrest 9/1 to 9/4
Mike Miller 9/1 to 9/3
(2 rooms)
Mark Lazlo 9/1 to 9/4
Scott Baxter 9/1 to 9/4
Tom Riggle 9/1 to 9/5 (go tom!!)
Ranky Carabelli 9/1 to 9/4
Bill Bateman 9/1 to 9/4
Joe Prussiano 9/1 to 9/3
Dale McPherson 9/1 to 9/4
Gene Schmidt 9/1 to 9/3
(2 rooms)

I don't think Scott Baxter can make it, but he will wait until the last minute to cancel. If you want to come (and everyone is welcome) the time to act is now!!!

In addition to the list above, I have the following names for name badges...

Edie McCarty
Donna McPherson
Heather Ashley
June Riggle
Barb Carabelli
Debbie Prussiano
David Owsley

If I have unintentionally omitted your name or you have others that would like a badge post to this thread or e-mail me with the names mailto:edie@unr.netedie@unr.net</A>

Now... for those who will around on Sunday evening we need your input. The lodge can't serve liquor on Sunday in the restaurant or the lounge. There is an option of having a cash bar in a private room. Are we interested in taking advantage of this? Let us know.

6:00 Friday (or when you check in) meet in lobby to pick up a schedule, chart and name badges. Drinks and dinner at Lake Point Lodge to follow.

Can't wait to meet/see everyone and their hot DONZIs!!

Edie

[This message has been edited by edie (edited 08-29-2000).]