PDA

View Full Version : Miami Boat Show

Tom on Lanier
02-12-2001, 07:58 AM
For those of you that will be at the Miami Boat Show, I invite you to come to the Honda Marine booth (I-90) at 10:10AM on Thursday and enjoy a glass of champagne on me. I have something to show you!

------------------
Tom
"Tomahawk"

ALLAN BROWN
02-12-2001, 11:11 AM
GET AN EXTRA BOTTLE, I'LL BE THERE!

BROWNIE

jkeefe
02-13-2001, 11:23 AM
WHERE IN MIAMI AND DATES FOR THE SHOW?

Tom on Lanier
02-13-2001, 09:57 PM
M.P. Thanks for keeping track of my set up people. I'm in town but doing some hotel meetings. Our primary booth is inside but I'm just going to stay out of the way until Thursday AM.
Saw a big Donzi pulled off on the side of I-95 this morning on the way in. I trust it finally made it to the show.
See you Thursday if you can make it.Where are you working?

GeneD
02-16-2001, 08:12 AM
Tom,
One glass of champagne is not enough for me!Hey guys, I got some spare time on my hands just before I go to Philly and Atlantic City, and I am seriously considering heading down to Miami for some fun with Scott and Tom, I also hear that the Big G is there as we write/speak.
Who will be there, and is there some way I could talk anyone of you all into going?

------------------
GeneD
Melbourne, Florida

GeneD
03-03-2001, 08:38 AM
Okay, Miami is over and a good time was had by all. Even though I lost my sunglasses, I had a great time with everyone.
Now...were are all our dig pics?
Baxter the procratinator is dragging his heels.
Get it on!!!

------------------
GeneD
Melbourne, Florida

Tom on Lanier
03-03-2001, 09:03 AM
Gene - I tried to send to you directly this morning but overloaded your machine. Too many pics at one time I guess.I'll try something else.

------------------
Tom
"Tomahawk"