PDA

View Full Version : Ebay Orlando 16 footer hull number

raritan
02-02-2001, 06:10 PM
Just got back from Orlando where I picked up the boat that just went off on ebay. VERY PLEASED. The Florida title lists the hull number as IN413KG. He bought the boat from the original owner but couldnt find the serial number so the state assigned one. It is listed as a 1965. Does this number make any sense? Where would the serial number have been?

Len
02-03-2001, 12:18 AM
...I think it could be handwritten behind the dash panel in black felt pen...or in engine compartment, just a small tag.

[This message has been edited by Len (edited 02-03-2001).]

BigGrizzly
02-03-2001, 07:59 AM
RAEITAN, No tag just Felt markers. I don't remember whick out drive and engine you have, reprint them and maybe I can help. Otherwise, IT IS a DONZI so its good best of luck. Remember everone on this board will help anyway we can.

Randy

Forrest
02-04-2001, 10:56 PM
That doesn't sound like a Donzi serial number, but? Maybe it's a state assigned HIN from some state other than Florida. A Florida state assigned HIN starts with FLZ.

------------------
Forrest

raritan
02-04-2001, 11:05 PM
The seller said that they couldnt find a number when he bought it about 12 years ago so Florida assigned a number. He was the 2nd owner. So far I havent found a number either