PDA

View Full Version : Mass Donzi Owners?

Looped
02-01-2001, 12:10 PM
What’s the deal with so many Mass Donzi owners? I can’t believe that there are so many that appear on this site and we don’t even have a Donzi Dealer in the State. I know of 4 owners that are from my hometown (Needham, MA) that have/had at least one and we don’t even have a Lake in the town.

This just seems very odd. Sorry, I had to let that out.

Craig

Danny
02-01-2001, 01:30 PM
Craig
I know how you feel, I can't believe how many people there are this site from Canada especially Ontario (don't mean to exclude you Len). There are at least 10 Donzis in close proximity to my cottage and I am surprised at the number of GTs and HornetII and IIIs (no single seat Hornets though) and even a couple of Corsicans. I can even remember seeing a Spitfire up here (wish I knewe where that one is today).
You're right, it is really strange how there are some areas with an abundance of these boats.
Danny

Blewbyu
02-01-2001, 09:14 PM
Len and Eric and I all wish we had your "problems"...........

Len
02-02-2001, 12:14 AM
Craig, come to British Columbia, or West coast of Canada for that matter, and you won't ever have to be bothered by seeing one of these "pesky things" again. I promise you.

.....so far.... http://www.donzi.net/ubb/wink.gif

EricG
02-02-2001, 11:01 AM
Ya know Jeff, it's interesting that you say that.....I think us three, plus the few of you down in Oregon are it for the NW - but, every weekend when I'm out on Lake Washington, there are several Donzi's out there. The Yellow '68 18 in LaurelHurst, the two guys with 22's that hang in Jaunita Bay (1 Blackhawk, 1 Yellow/White), plus a ton of big Z boats, you'd think up here in the land of Microsoft and .Com's, we'd have more Internet Donzi Guys - well, it's their loss!!

I think as soon as Len finds that boat of his, we should probably arange the first annual NW Donzi.net gathering.

EG

EricG
02-02-2001, 02:09 PM
If it makes you feel any better Len, about 3 months ago, I was driving through Bellevue and I saw that boat again (or it's twin), pulled over on the side of the freeway with what looked to be some trailer problem!!

EG

GeneD
02-02-2001, 02:17 PM
Gee Lenny,
I almost want to cry....

------------------
GeneD
Melbourne, Florida