PDA

View Full Version : Deck finished! I think I'm half way there....

Scott Pearson
01-30-2001, 06:32 PM
Finished painting the deck this past weekend and it looks great. Brought it home tonight from the shop...was I nervous. The hull has been done for a few months now and I think I'm half way there. Man, I hope so, cause I'm getting burnt out on this thing.

I will start to set the motor up this weekend and get that ready for paint and assembly. Still working on the injection system and Dash. I hope once the motor is in it will be all down hill...Nice and clean work.

For those of you interested I made all new stainless lifting brackets for the bow and stern. They will cost about $150.00 - $170.00 to make. If anyone is interested send me your old ones that I can use as a template. I know its a little much but they take some time to make. I think well worth the piece of mind if your lifting your boat by the rings.

(NJ)Scott

RickR
01-31-2001, 08:49 AM
Sounds like you're geting there!
How bout some pics?

------------------
RICKR
mailto:riggerb@aol.comriggerb@aol.com</A>

PaulO
01-31-2001, 10:24 AM
Sounds a lot further than half way! Do you think it will make the Lake George Dust off?
PaulO

Scott Pearson
01-31-2001, 05:14 PM
I will scan some pictures as soon as they are developed.I just need to send them to some one that can post a few. Any offers?

Lake George is my goal. It will be done by then or I'm gonna push this thing out in wood and forget about it.

(NJ)Scott

RickR
01-31-2001, 05:24 PM
Scott
You can post them for free on PhotoPoint (http://www.photopoint.com)
Make sure you size the pics to fit the Registry Board

------------------
RICKR
mailto:riggerb@aol.comriggerb@aol.com</A>

[This message has been edited by RickR (edited 01-31-2001).]