PDA

View Full Version : GeneD

riverrat
06-27-2002, 03:01 PM
Hi Gene, Good to see you on the board. We all miss you posts. I had lunch with the Harbormonser
the other day & your name came up. I understand your working for a living now...

On an other note Scot ( after years!! ) has got a boat!.. & it's a nice one too. So I've got another Donzi in the Houston area now to fool with. He's not into speed like us (as you know) but that's cool. It will be fun cruising two 18's around..

later, the rat :D :D :D

GeneD
06-27-2002, 03:26 PM
Hey thanks man!
Yeah, I heard a rumor that Scott got a boat too!
Good for him, it's about time. Now all we got to do is get a boat for Boxy and Lenny. Or did they get boats and I missed the posts?
Yeah guys, I am working for Throttle-Up Propellers in Largo. It is a brand new facility, with brand new equipment, and they sold me so good, that I moved from Mel-boring, to the great city of St. Petersburg. I've been here before, for the National Championships of course and that is the only place I've been besides my apartment.
I'll be doing some posting for sure soon. I haven't a home phone yet, but all in good time.
My next project is an Alpha One gimbal rebuild. I spent some time with Craig Colabella of Colabela Performance, formerly of Lake X. And Craig gave me the in's and out's of gimbal rebuilding and I can't wait to do it.
007 is still in Melbourne, and it's a few weeks away from coming here. As part of my job description, I have to cover all the races. My territory is SBI. Life is tough huh?
Anyway, I got two races back to back, 6 days from now. This weekend, I have to go and get my furniture. So boat is the last thing that is coming over, the Corvette will be right in front of the Donzi!
So...anyone know Nate's phone number? I need to contact him.

roadtrip se
06-27-2002, 05:13 PM
GeneD,

I have been talking to a Julie, I believe,
at your new company. Great lady! I will be
ordering my new props, one regular and one labbed, from her shortly.

Welcome back and fill us in what you've been up to!

Todd

Forrest
06-28-2002, 11:00 AM
GeneD, does this mean that I no longer have a contact in Melbourne? Oh well! Congratulation, St. Pete is a good place. In the mid-eightys, I lived in an apartment behind the Bennigans at 4th and Gandy. It was a great time every minute I was there. Lots of good places around there to take 007. Get Nate to show you around. Also, are you going to banging dents out of propellers at your new job?