PDA

View Full Version : Alpha SS Replacement??

woodsy32
01-30-2001, 11:17 AM
Hey guys,

While fumbling around on the web I found this. Don't remember if it has been discussed or not, but it might be something for you Alpha guys to consider.
http://www.konradmarine.com/html/omega_ss.htm

Dave

BERTRAM BOY
01-30-2001, 04:47 PM
Konrad has been advertising the Omega SS for a couple of years now..... I don't remember who called, but someone on this site called Konrad, and was told that they weren't making them.
It's to bad, it looks like a nice piece.
BERTRAM BOY

AVickers
01-30-2001, 05:22 PM
Yeah,

I called them about a year ago and the rat bastards said "...at this time, we're not in production on that drive. Perhaps in the future..." Boy, was I disappointed! At this time it's more rare than the Alpha SS.

I haven't called 'em back, but who knows, maybe they're back in production. I'm one of those who has a BB/AlphaHD combination and am always waiting for that rather expensive "crunch" from the ass end of my boat when I get it on... I've also been limited in the hot-rod upgrades I can do to my Rat.

I've been told that it's only a matter of time. (Had I to do over again, I probably would have held out for a Bravo boat...)

PaulO
01-30-2001, 05:55 PM
Forget it! I called about a month ago and they said that they will not be making any more. Too expensive and low demand.
PaulO