PDA

View Full Version : update on upgrades-502mag.

fasttrucker
06-26-2002, 07:12 PM
master mech,tony sending ecu/computer to "arizona-speed+marine" tomorow.header exhast system from "stainless marine" in shop.the high flow flame arrestor "k+n"is also in shop looks like two weeks,then we try diff 4-blade props.i have a picture on disk of my boat iam going to try to post it.iam a virgin at this so i hope i can do it. :D

fasttrucker
06-26-2002, 07:46 PM
took some pictures then had cvs put them on a kodak disk.put disk in computer cant figure out how to get file address. :( oh well guess i better stick to down-shifting a 10 speed on my semi?help? :rolleyes:

Rootsy
06-26-2002, 07:53 PM
man only a 10 speed? just joshin ya... check out the FAQ and the uploads section at the top of the page on how to upload photos and post them...

Donzi Jenn
06-26-2002, 08:19 PM
trucker just email them to me.

fasttrucker
06-27-2002, 03:31 PM
called kodak found out we had to load their software, :rolleyes: then found out our mouse is broken on the right clicker. :( called dell and getting another mouse shipped for free. :) these pictures stink anyway so ill try again in another month.leaving for daytona beach tomorow!yes! wink going to trk down with a load of maryland frozen seafood! :p then take a week off to see little e win another pepsi 400 :cool: "firecracker 400".when i get back upgrades should be finished, ill take better pictures to post+hope to register my boat then. :D

Formula Jr
06-28-2002, 03:20 AM
On the CD there is a Folder called "Pictures." This is where your photos live. You can open this folder after dragging it onto your hard drive (desktop) off the CD and use any of the widely available Shareware Photo Viewers/Editors. You don't have to install or use the Kodak software. Also, Fuji processing will give you Hi and Low Res Picture sets, if I remember right they are in the "Contents" Folder. The Low Res' are web ready.