PDA

View Full Version : 1st Annual lake Winni Scavenger Hunt

Woodsy
08-23-2002, 08:38 AM
ATTENTION Donzi Aficionados....

This saturday is the 1st Annual Lake Winni Scavenger Hunt.
>

The details are as follows: The general idea is that you, the contestants, will run around the Lake looking to get Lei'd... I will be issuing you all a flower lei, a Donzi banner and a disposable camera. Those of you guys with nice cameras
are welcome to use them, but the same rules apply. You will need to have somebody, take a picture of you & all of your teammates in front of several Lake Winni landmarks. Extra teammates in the form of cute passersby encouraged. Dressing Hawaiian is also strongly encouraged! The goofier the photo the better it is. Points will be awarded for originality. But, remember the original team HAS to be in the photo... holding the Donzi Banner so it is readable and the lei's must be
visible. There will be Winni trivia questions to be answered as well as other items that will need to be gathered from around the lake. The contestants will leave from the Weirs town docks at 1:00pm. You will have 3.5 hours to complete your tasks. Each task will have a points rating. The team with the most points wins, prizes to be determined. We will meet back at the Weirs for the finish.

Depending on the amount of people participating, its over to the new abode for hurricanes & margaritas.. & merriment... oh ya and food too... or, because of boat parking issues, its up to the 'Fancy while the film gets developed....

I need a head count, so please RSVP with the name of your team and your roster.

Please forward this to everyone who I do not have an e-mail address for and who might want to attend.

The more the merrier!!

send your RSVP to dwood@ll.mit.edu

Woodsy Von Donzi :D :D
Hurricane Coordinator

harbormaster
08-23-2002, 10:26 AM
I want to see some pictures afterwards!

ToonaFish
08-23-2002, 10:44 AM
So will the police...

Digger
08-23-2002, 11:58 AM
will I be able to get a slice of pizza?

Stang's little filly
08-23-2002, 12:07 PM
Woodsy, you know Mustang and I will be there, but don't ask me who our team is, because she is at the lake already, with no access to a computer. You know her number though...See you tomorrow for a rip-roaring good time!!!!!!!~Filly eek!

Woodsy
08-23-2002, 12:20 PM
Digger...

NO PIZZA FOR YOU!!

'lil Filly... I cannot wait to see you guys tomorrow. I am going to find you gals a ride with someone.... I will calling your mom later... if you give me a call when you get to the lake, I'll give you a lift to the island...

Woodsy Von Donzi :D :D
Event Coordinator

Crazy Horse
08-23-2002, 12:55 PM
Woodsy, Justin's coming up and is going to be looking for riders. Lil Filly?

Tidbart
08-24-2002, 05:40 PM
For Justin, that would be a hell of a ride!

Have fun Bandits. Wish I could be there.

Bob