PDA

View Full Version : Paging scott pearson

Moody Blu'
08-19-2002, 10:33 PM
Scott all I have to say is WOW
I saw you on mile marker 111 3 on the pkwy going south bound around 6ish-7ish pm.

I was going north bound.

your boat looks brand new!
This cant be the only time I see your boat this year I wanna see that baby run!

Feel like coming down to LBI next saturday or sunday? I'm gonna see what frank c is doing too.
Maybe we could have a north east donzi club meeting.

Jp brescia and I cruised from shipbottom to beach haven and back on saturday. It was fun, we were getting tons of double takes wink

Scott Pearson
08-20-2002, 06:04 AM
Broque,
Yup...that was me. Unless someonelse has a 1968 Orange Donzi. It must have been a quick look....I run about 80mph+ when hauling.

Cathy and I where coming back from a weekend up in Lake George. Had a great time...weather was the best ever. I just hope its half as nice in 3 weeks for the Donzi Picnic in Lake George.

My weekends are going to be pretty tied up for a little while...I need to get my house stained. Seeing how I want it perfect I will not hire anyone to do the job. So its up to me...I just hope it cools off some.

(NJ)Scott

Moody Blu'
08-20-2002, 11:32 AM
:o oh well, I think You and I have two of the rarest classic color schemes around. although jp's comes to mind also.If the both of us cruised together that would be one hell of a site. Theres awlays next summer :cool:

yeah you may have been going 80mh but there were no cars around you and I got about a 5-7 second look at it. I was waving out the window in my subaru out back and I was beeping the horn. everyone must have thought i was crazy.

I'm so pre occupied with making my boat faster I keep forgeting to buy a trailer for it. :rolleyes: otherwise I would come up to the picnic in 3 weeks.
well, it was good to finaly see the pumpkin, even If I was going in the opposite direction.
I was tempted to swing a u and catch up to you for another look :D :D :D

I'm sure we'll meet up some day :(
(it might have been good that we havent met up yet) I need a new interior BAD! jp and frank will tell ya!