PDA

View Full Version : Winni Bandits Have It Now

Crazy Horse
08-19-2002, 01:44 PM
This 22 Classic was last seen on Lake George being driven by Fast Eddie. But, after a handshake and obtaining a Donzi history lesson Davey 'Spank Dawg' King left that area with the boat. Not sure if the said Winni Bandit paid for the boat or just took it as details remain sketchy. The boat was seen the next day on Lake Winni. An investigation will follow.

http://www.donzi.net/photos/SpankDawgCrazyHorse01.jpg

'Put your hands up high above your head and no one will get hurt' was heard as Spank Dawg & Pony Boy ventured out onto Winni.

Spank Dawg follows the command:
http://www.donzi.net/photos/SpankDawgCrazyHorse02.jpg

Pony Boy aka Waleyetwo follows the command:
http://www.donzi.net/photos/SpankDawgCrazyHorse03.jpg.jpg

Mustang Susie
08-19-2002, 02:07 PM
Ooohhhh,
what pretty boys...I mean what a pretty boat! wink
Spank Dawg (love that name) and Fast Eddie's ex pretty boat are both welcome additions to our little group of merry bandits! :D

Mustang 'we're gonna have to get a bigger lake' Susie

Digger
08-19-2002, 02:32 PM
cool!

what is the story behind the name "spank dawg" anyway? inquiring minds want to know-

Woodsy
08-19-2002, 02:46 PM
Digger

I'll let Horseman explain the "Spank Dawg" nickname.... its a funny one...

Our Winni Bandits Intelligence Directorate has found Freedom II and we are moving to sieze it as well... it seems a certain "Digger" has left his boat up here at Winni. Quite frankly we were very dissapointed in the low level of fuel in the tank and the lack of a quality beer onboard.... disgraceful!

Woodsy Von Donzi :D :D

Crazy Horse
08-19-2002, 02:47 PM
If you notice the record company on the back of your GROUP E cd you will see it is Spank Dawg Records. Named after one said drummer in the band. This very same drummer now has the boat.

Woodsy
08-19-2002, 03:04 PM
The Lake Winni Intelligence Directorate has it on good authority that Fast Eddie is leaving the Donzi fold.... he will however be driving an older cousin of Donzi....

Woodsy Von Donzi
Lake Winni Spook

FASTEDDIE
08-19-2002, 03:23 PM
Damn those Winni Bandits. I was tricked into this.
They came to my house under the disguse that they wanted to learn Donzi history. They asked for a ride and then said "If I drive it alone it will go faster". I agreed to let one bandit take it out for a test. He went up the Lake out of view and I had made the mistake of showing my trailer to them and then my phone rang. "Winny Bandits had backed up my trailer at a secret lauch site and used my trailer key ,which I stupidly left on the boat key ring and now it's gone". My slip is empty. Someone please help. This is outright, no good double crossin thievery and we can't let these bandits get away with it. Who is willing to form a posse with me and the Bolton Landing Marshall,Mike Aronow, and go get these bums. Please sign on if you can volunteer for the posse.

Tidbart
08-19-2002, 04:06 PM
I'll let you know if your boat shows up here in Kissimmee. Damn Bandits.

Bob

ToonaFish
08-19-2002, 06:32 PM
Okay, Fast Eddie, here is the plan. No need for a posse.

Send me a ticket to Boston... I'm pretty sure that New Hampshire doesn't have a city, much less an airport. I don't think that they have paved roads, but one episode of "Newhart" did show a working telephone, so that's how we should plan to coordinate our efforts. I can survive by tapping the syrup from their maple forests and will hire Larry or Larry or his other brother Larry to act as my translator. I would wear my camouflage thong, but I'm afraid that the leaves are changing already that far north and it wouldn't afford me much protection.

I'll wait til the Bandits have sipped a few adult beverages at the Fancy, then slip into their midst. I really will be drinking apple juice, so it shouldn't be long before I have tricked them into telling me the location of your boat. A simple "I only show my tatoo to guys with red 22 Classics", should do it.

Now, brass tacks... how much is the reward?

Bunches,

Celene 'going undercover'

Tidbart
08-19-2002, 07:48 PM
I guess the Winni Bandits are safe because you will be in Vermont, where Newhart was set.

LOL

Bob

ToonaFish
08-19-2002, 07:57 PM
Foiled again by a poor sense of geography and apalling lack of TV sitcom knowledge... guess you are on your own, Fast Eddie.

Bunches,

Celene 'anyone wanna play Trivial Pursuit?'

mattyboy
08-20-2002, 08:23 AM
sign me up FastEddie, let me get my wood leg out of rehab, these dastardly scoundrels travel in packs near local watering holes,I'll start a game of quarters to distract them while you recover the boat eek! :D

Please say it ain't so FastEddie, come back to us

Fasteddie,come back,please Fasteddie come back!!!

and bring Toona's avatar too!!!

Matt