PDA

View Full Version : Paging CUDA

gjohns6896
08-18-2002, 09:46 PM
Cuda, since you live down in Clearwater, FLA, I thought there was a chance you have heard of Maximo Marine, it is in St. Pete. My Unlce, Tom Johns, owns it, and right across the street from him is Bay Way Marine, they sell tons of Donzis.

He is a very cool cat, if you ever get down the coast a bit to see him. He is the one who suggested that I get a Donzi 16. But I got an 18 instead. :D :rolleyes:

Be good,
George

Cuda
08-18-2002, 10:02 PM
Yes, I know where Maximo is. We had some freinds from out of town stay on their boat there two weeks ago. I haven't checked out Bayway Marine yet, but I was eyeballing a Black Widow they had listed on their website. I believe that Donzigo lives right near there.

HP 600SC
08-18-2002, 10:17 PM
I have known your uncle for 10-12 years.
Yes he is very cool....he drives a tricked out Maxima with a pearl white paint job....right?
I live 3 streets away from him On Bay-Way Isles. In fact we keep a trailer at his place at Maximo. Damn small world!!
Ted M.

gjohns6896
08-18-2002, 10:27 PM
Ted, as a matter of fact, I did not KNOW he still had that piece of ****! He scraped that thing everytime he pulled out of the driveway. I thought he was driving a new Lincoln Navigator.

On another note, did you know all about his brain surgery? He had a tumor up there...but I am sure all is well now.

Give him a few good words, would ya?
George

HP 600SC
08-18-2002, 10:48 PM
George....no I did not know.....I sure will say a prayer. Hope he is doing well...I will go over and say hi. I thought it had been a while since I saw that little pearl car zoomin around.
Ted M.