PDA

View Full Version : Another Participant

Tomahawk
08-18-2002, 08:58 PM
Y'all say howdy, or whatever, to Eddie and Barbie. 22 Classic from Pensacola. They were in the Emerald Coast Poker Run this weekend and made all 11 stops. Welcome folks. :cool:

boldts
08-18-2002, 10:25 PM
Hello Eddie and Barbie! Hope you have a trailer for your 22 Classic. Donzi owners love to get together all over the country. Check out the Events and Gatherings section of this site. Coming up - Eufaula - George T Bagby state park on Labor Day weekend.

Your also invited to join the Midwest Donzi Club (http://www.mwdonziclub.com) Come join us at Lake Cumberland next May.

Welcome to the Registry! :)

donzi2287
08-19-2002, 08:04 PM
THANK YOU FOR ALL OF YOUR WELCOMES!!!! WHERE IS EUFLA :confused: I HAVE NO IDEA HOW FAR IT IS FROM PENSACOLA,FL. WE WOULD LIKE TO GO.

boldts
08-19-2002, 08:22 PM
If you use MapQuest or any other such website, simply put 31751 in the to zip code slot. The lake runs on the Georgia, Alabama border about half way up. I believe there are a number of Florida Donzi owners planning to attend that you may be able to car-a-van with if you like. This gathering is organized through a Donzi club called the Seadogs.

When you go to www.donzi.net, (http://www.donzi.net,) click on "The Donzi Boards" you should now see all the different subject pages available at the Registry. Click on the "Events and Gatherings" topic and then in there you will see the Eufaula gathering. I believe it is at least 4 pages now.

Hope to meet you there. :)

Thanks Scott. You beat me to the punch!

donzi2287
08-19-2002, 11:02 PM
THANKS BOLDTS AND THE OTHER SCOTT FOR YOUR HELP. WE WILL BE THERE WITH MY WORN OUT 454-425HP AFTER THE POKER RUN. WE RAN ALL OUT FOR A GOOD WHILE. WE WILL BE IN GOOD SHAPE FOR THAT WEEKEND AS THE BOAT WILL REST FOR A VERY SHORT TIME!!!!!! ANY BODY FROM AROUND HERE IS MORE THAN WELCOME TO STAY WITH US AND WE WILL RUN TO PENSACOLA BEACH. MAYBE HARBORMASTER WOULD CONSIDER A LITTLE DONZI POKER RUN WITH MY HELP HERE. WHAT DO YOU THINK?
EDDIE

Forrest
08-20-2002, 08:26 AM
Eddie & Barbie welcome and welcome to Eufaula IV presented by SEADOGS - the oldest (4th year) and longest running (3 days) Donzi event in the South. This year should be better than ever with, ah, how many boats again, Tom? Well anyway, a bunch of boats, more than any other previous event. As always, there will be lots of fun things to do with gasoline. This year, we even have Scott Boldt, president and founder of the now famous Midwest Donzi Club (http://www.mwdonziclub.com/) coming all the way from Ohio to join us, as well as our Donzi brother, Roadtrip Todd and company roadtrippin' it all the way from the great state of Texas. We also have 'em coming from all over Florida, Georgia, NC, Alabama, and elsewhere.

If you haven't done so already, you'll need to get that last room at the Lodge from Stuart who is located there in Pensacola. His email address is ssmith@sdc-engineers.com (mailto:ssmith@sdc-engineers.com).

Also, please let us know if you are sucessful in getting the room or have any questions.

We look forward to meeting you at Euafula IV!