PDA

View Full Version : Paging Boxy

Shanghied Again
08-18-2002, 08:32 PM
We are getting closer, We will be leaving here at 4:30 AM Friday morning with a caravan of about 8 or more boats 3 Outerlimits 2 Spectre cats 1 Fountain 1 Sonic and 1 Donzi. The 38ZR will be up there Thursday night for a Photo shoot. We will see you Friday afternoon. Make sure you have a comftorble Life Jacket. See in Canada :D

boxy
08-19-2002, 06:50 AM
Sounds great Frank, I should be in the Islands around noon. Does your crew need a hand launching the boats ? Give me a call when you get to Gan. 613-223-8808.

Shanghied Again
08-19-2002, 10:29 AM
Boxy, We will call you as soon as we get there, You are taken care of and part of my crew on our Donzi, You have passes to the party after the run, We have a total of 4 on my boat. My Wife, my friend Joe and yourself, We will be laying back and letting the big dogs run. We will just take the short cut to Alexandria Bay! :D See You There!

boxy
08-19-2002, 11:23 AM
You'll love the shortcut. :D
It's called the International Rift, and it is a small channel between your country and mine that takes a steady hand to run, the best part is the little concrete bridge that is just wide enough for your boat. You'll see it when you roll up to Canada Customs by truck, it's the the little culvert you stop on just before get to the booth. It's great to flip open the exhausts eek! eek! under the bridge on a busy weekend and watch everyone stuck in traffic try to figure out where the noise is coming from.

Shanghied Again
08-19-2002, 09:53 PM
Boxy, What size shirt are you?

boxy
08-20-2002, 07:10 AM
Frank, I wear an XL. What size do you, Melissa, and Joe wear ?
Here is a link to the weather forcast, it looks a little unsettled for Saturday, but it should be fine. Poker Run Weather (http://www.theweathernetwork.com/cities/can/gananoque_ON.htm)
Have a safe drive,

Shanghied Again
08-20-2002, 09:02 AM
Thanks, We are Large,XXL and a Medium. lets hope the rain stays away.