PDA

View Full Version : Baja 30ft vrs cig 30ft vrs donzi 33 ft vrs sonics31.

fasttrucker
09-28-2003, 03:39 PM
I was posting last week about bajas new 30 ft outlaw.Iam looking maybe in a couple of years to move up to twin big blocks.I think donzi could make a 30ft model,I dont want another brand.If I could get a 30ft donzi for 100g,s.brand new that would be something.Iam not sure why my last post was closed? :confused: Iam just talkin. :rolleyes:

Shanghied Again
09-28-2003, 06:23 PM
This sounds like a discussion that belongs on Offshore Only not on a Donzi page. Most of us are going to be partial to Donzi the only boats you will find cheaper then a Donzi is a low named boat, Sunsation,Baja,Sonic and so on.
Donzi,Cigarette,Formula,Magnum and Fountain ar going to be a little higher then 100gs for a 30ft and better. And before I bougth that 30Ft Baja with twin 350s in it I would by the 28ZX More boat for your money out run and out handle it.

fasttrucker
09-28-2003, 07:27 PM
Oh,sorry didnt know I couldnt talk about other boat brands or compare brands here on the donzi site. :( Something New comes in all the time.I know another person that posts here that is thinking to move up also.Now Iam having a lot of trouble finding the right gas cap for a 1998 28zx donzi.I dropped mine overboard.I think thats a good reason to buy a new boat! :D

fasttrucker
09-28-2003, 07:59 PM
OK,sorry :( for posting here..in donzi performance section went to talk about other boats..section thats where i should have put my post. :o Ill get the hang of it soon I promise.Wont happen again. :rolleyes:

fasttrucker
09-29-2003, 01:27 PM
OK...found a gas cap that works!so Iam keeping the DONZI! :p