PDA

View Full Version : Donzi web site

oldLenny
08-21-2000, 10:36 PM
I see the "new" site won't be up until November 2000. How about it Scott? Can't you help out this mutli-million dollar company? Establish a web site for the interm? Unbelievable... Eric G and Blewbyu, I'll be in Seattle to look at Donzi's on Saturday, Aug 21. I'll be in a condo under the I-5 looking out on Lake Union beside Gasworks park. I'm bringing a friend, and we'll take out the 18 Classic that's for sale at Lieb on Lake Union and put it to the (my) test. A ride in a "properly equipped Donzi" would be a treat if you guys have any spare time. No biggy if you don't. I am going to visit my last boat that was sold down here in Seattle.Only 55mph tho...This will be a low ball offer as there is no Quick and quiet, Gil etc, a Ford for power, no offence anyone, and not a black drive...single axle trailer,...again., no offence,...Lenny

oldLenny
08-21-2000, 10:55 PM
correction,.. Saturday the 26th of August...what a yo-yo...

EricG
08-22-2000, 11:00 AM
Lenny, I just pulled the boat out to get it ready for my trip to Lake Chelan next week, so unfortunately I won't be around.....too bad. I would have enjoyed meeting you. Hopefully you can hook up with Blewbyu, The way I get thrown around on Lake Washington in the Z, I can only imagine that a hot x-18 would be an increadible ride!!

Good luck with the Teal 18, I drove by it again last weekend, if you can get past all of those things you mentioned - it really is a beautiful boat..

Keep us posted.

EG

[This message has been edited by EricG (edited 08-22-2000).]