PDA

View Full Version : I am here

CDMA
08-20-2000, 11:03 AM
Guys,

Well i made it. This place is wild. I am so busy but the facility is amazing. I take 23 more credits than MIT in 4 years. I wind up with not one but two seperate Bachelors degrees in Naval Arcitecture and Marine Engineering. I have my own school supplied 750 mhz laptop that is wireless. I can go anywhere on campus and be online to the internet and the network and not be plugged into a darn thing. The workload seems rediculous but I think I can do it. The brains here though are rediculous. The President listed some of the grades and the average SAT is high 1400's. Out of 20 4 are top of their class. I feel really dumb but I made it here. Well I have to go attend to some other computer related set up things but I will be back tonight to update again.

Chris

RickR
08-20-2000, 01:22 PM
Chris
I guess you're starting out with a 4.0 average.
Keep it up!
Good Luck

------------------
RICKR
mailto:riggerb@aol.comriggerb@aol.com</A>

CDMA
08-20-2000, 10:03 PM
We have our own wave tank which is wild. I can simulte 85 foot seas in this 100 foot long lank then through computer with a robotic arm I can run a model down the length of the pool and test resistance as well as sea keeping charecteristics. So cool

Chris

Blewbyu
08-21-2000, 03:22 AM
You,ve only been there one day, and already you're trying to one-up "The Perfect Storm"!
I admire your brass,to get 2 degrees at the same time!I had enough trouble just getting one......
Neat to have an entire class of 20.That will help you focus for sure!
Best Regards,Jeff

------------------