PDA

View Full Version : Frankie C or Bryan T(paging)

Hardonzi
04-21-2002, 08:02 PM
I need some names at Donzi to talk to about my seats situation.I just finished a poker run today and the boat handled awesome,in fact many other 30 ft.and up were amazed how my Donzi ran with them.Ok the gulf was about 1 footers,but they could not see how a 22 ZX can run almost 70 with a 350 Mag,Oh yeah, I held my head up high and stayed clear of there dirty water and the boat kicked a&%.I was beating 25 and 29 Outlaws,thats why I bought the Donzi.Now back to the seats,they are so unstable,and when I look at that setup it just irkes me that a boat running these speeds would have pedestal seats up front.I dont wanna hear I`m running it to hard,its the seat design that`s flawed.I live 30 miles from the factory and Perico Harbor Marina charged me 300.00 to fix the seats 2 months ago.The more they rocked I went under to see whats up and noticed 1 to 2 bolts missing on each chair.They say they are getting outa the Perf.Boat market so the seats are my problem,and if I leave the boat with them it will be a month till its ready.Yet the factory is 10 miles from them.I want to take it there in May when I` :confused: m on vacation and get it fixed while I wait on it if they prefer.I get more compliments everywhere I go with this boat and I love it,but I wont hesitate to tell people Donzi won`t stand by there product,even if I bring it to the factory for repairs. HELP GUYZ(give me a name)

Shanghied Again
04-22-2002, 05:09 AM
The man you want to talk to first is Nick Miller and Tony Nick is head of marketing so he dosent like complaint. Tony is your waranty man keep on top of him and don't back down!
Good luck
Frank C

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
04-22-2002, 05:18 AM
With the new boat my dealer does all that stuff.
Frank is refering to Tony Vingeli, Mr Martin is head of operations. Hard to believe the dealer charged you once already.
Another option would be to use your ZCare, get an estimate, have the place fax it to ZCare and go that route.
I agree those seats are weak and we went through a couple sets.

Did you talk to Donnie Able at Perico? He used to work for Donzi and is a stand up guy, if he can help he will.
Good Luck, Bryan

Hardonzi
04-22-2002, 07:27 PM
I will call Donnie tomorrow at my dealership,but they dont like wasting time on small nit picky items.I will give him a chance,but don`t hold your breath.The last time I took it over for the seats they kept it a month,it sat under the pine trees collecting dirt for a month.I told them don`t take the boat unless u know u can do the work this week.I really don`t think they want my business.Thats ok,just send me to Donzi!

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
04-23-2002, 07:19 PM
HARDONZI, any luck with Donnie? I was telling DMAN2 of your situation today, as quoted in all the brouchures, "You drive the boat and let us worry about maintaining it." etc etc...
There is some fine print in the ZCare but it is stuff like couplers, bellows on year 3 etc...

FRANKC, when does the pro-charger go on?
Email me your famous mechanics name and number, we might be in the market for some work.

Just relaxing this evening, 5K run in the morning, just saw the opening 15 minutes of Charlies Angels, one bad a$$ Donzi with three hot babes!!! Bryan

Hardonzi
04-23-2002, 09:37 PM
Thanks Bryan I got a real nice E-mAIL from DMAN2,JMARTIN and he is running with it!I never would have expected that responce after dealing with my dealer 10 miles to his West.He told me lets agree on a date u bring it and WALLA!!!This was going to be the stepping stone as to whether I upgrade in the next 12 months or move on.I told him this kind of CS will go along way in the Powerboat cicles,I WOULD SEE TO THAT!!!!!THANKS AGAIN BRYAN,Director of Marketing Donzi Marine LOL

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
04-24-2002, 04:40 AM
HARDONZI, that is great news. :)

Keep us posted.
Bryan