PDA

View Full Version : Hats Etc.

Tom on Lanier
01-27-2001, 11:16 AM
Remember Frank's post? It works. I looked up Jacksonmarine.com, selected some items from their Donzi list, called them at 410 287 9400 and ordered. Placed an order on Tuesday and it was here on Friday. Among other things, they have Donzi hats in navy, black, white and denim. They don't have any specifically stylized for the Classics or vintage boats nor is there anything about "The Donzi Registry" or Donzi.net, of course.
Grizz is right about the one offs. I had a white and teal one made for less than $20.

------------------
Tom
"Tomahawk"

Bryan Tuvell
01-27-2001, 02:27 PM
I agree, mine came too, to bad the factory gave me free ones for visiting! One word of advice, go one size larger on the jackets than you think you need.
R/Bryan

Tom on Lanier
01-27-2001, 06:56 PM
Same on the "Beefy-T" shirt. My wife has a new shirt. I ordered another, one size larger.

Bryan Tuvell
01-27-2001, 07:15 PM
I feel like a fashion model! LOL anyway the sweatshirts were on the money for size. Actually they were the BEST BUY of all that I ordered, they are Lee sweatshirts, most I have had last years and still look nice. The wind breaker though, it looks very nice, sporty etc... but probably will only last one season, not sure it was worth $150 for his and hers. Just food for thought.
Bryan