PDA

View Full Version : Poker Run in NJ( WET)!

Frank Civitano
08-13-2000, 04:30 PM
The Poker run went down as planned, Geo you are a Mad Man!! The only 18 that can stay next to a 37 Outerlimits at over 85mph. And there was 4-5ft chop in the Bay! His boat ran fantastic ! We could have done with out the wall of rain that soaked us for 2 days and the 35mph NE winds and the 7ft launches for 45 miles. But what da hell! Thats what Donzi's do best! And Geo's X 18 is definetly one of the Fastest Damn Donzi's I ever seen!

Christian.
Well that Noreaster took care of Donzi day. But we will get together to put a Great day together with Cape Island and Donzi! Make it a 2 day event at Trumps.

------------------
Frank Civitano

chris
08-13-2000, 08:33 PM
Frank, and Geoo your boats are Tops!
I spoke with Chuck the donzi rep, while he was running a donzi from Ocean City Md to Ac for the meet. He wants to do a meet this year at the end of the summer. Frank we should touch base this week to see what hell we can raise i am all for it. And i love hearing about this little blue boat that these big boats can't shake. Out of all those boats there, the donzi guys and gals (MRS C.) were the most prepared for the nasty H2O!
stay well
Christian

GEOO
08-13-2000, 09:37 PM
Frank, The guys in the NJ club where all talking about the little 22zx, which they couldn't shake. Your boat is the fastest 22 Donzi I have every come across. I think they think we're NUTS!! One guy asked me if my 18 was my race boat!!
The look on the guys faces when we came barreling down their wake was priceless.
Thanks for the jeep ride. Some day you'll bring me for a boat ride!!
Christian,
Sorry we didn't have more time to hang out and go for boat rides.