PDA

View Full Version : Calender???

Len
01-26-2001, 10:02 PM
Harbourmaster:
As you seem to be on a roll of creating desirable material goods that everyone is clamouring for (I'm at the front of the line), what does everyone on the Registry think of creating a Calender, the 12 months and the 12 best shots of Donzi mayhem as VOTED by the members. Digital Format, viewed online. Think of it. Waking up to a good cup'o'joe on a Monday morn and blank staring at an 18' Arneson Donzi doing 90mph backlit with sunshine or a 22'ZX with 3 feet of air off the Florida Coast? Might just help get us through some of these dark "daze".

What do you all think? I'd buy it!

[This message has been edited by Len (edited 01-26-2001).]

harbormaster
01-26-2001, 10:15 PM
I am working on a calendar that will be ready for download the middle of next week.

Everyone look through the registry photos and tell me which 12 they would like to see.

Scot

digitalMan
01-27-2001, 09:27 AM
OK, if there's a picture in the registry fit for a calendar, this is it. (http://www.donzi.net/hull/BNV%20252%20CA/janetBoat3B.jpg)

Frank Civitano
01-27-2001, 12:46 PM
Geos boat is a definite. The one in the Hudson with all air under the hull. Crazy George Desmond gets airborne!

------------------
Frank Civitano

william
01-27-2001, 01:52 PM
The calendar is a great idea... I made one up in Dec. for the harbormaster as a sample with different donzi's on each month with names of the owners and the model of there boat, but he never got back to me!!!!!!!!!!!!The calander was laminated over the photos and was a full size calendar. It should be interesting to see what you can download for a year calendar.

harbormaster
01-27-2001, 10:35 PM
William,

I had spoken to your wife and said no thanks tactfully and that appreciate her efforts.
But William, If you want to push this issue I will level with you.
I said no because I will not sell a calendar that is OVERPRICED and looks like laminated printouts from someones livingroom HP inkjet printer.
As a past teacher of Desktop publishing at a local junior college I feel that I can recognize quality work. I appreciate your efforts but the items that were sent to me by you and your wife were not in my opinion of sufficient quality.

nuff said.

Scot