PDA

View Full Version : Credit cards?

harbormaster
08-11-2000, 07:05 AM
Would anyone find it convenient for me to accept mastercard visa for donations or Tshirts? I have been toying with this idea.
It would only cost 1.9%.

Any Opinions? Comments?

Scot

boxy
08-11-2000, 07:20 AM
I know we are a small part of the group, but I'm guessing it would be a lot easier for the Canadian guys to be able to send you a Visa number, rather than having to go to the bank and get a US money order. (probably cheaper too)

------------------
boxy
mailto:sboxma@sprint.casboxma@sprint.ca</A>
Smuggler's Cove
Ontario

PaulO
08-11-2000, 08:07 AM
Absolutely

CDMA
08-11-2000, 08:31 AM
Fine with me...mom can I borrow your credit card....

Chris

oldLenny
08-11-2000, 09:41 PM
Too late, money orders is in the mail. God, I want a shirt,cuz this "Donzi finding thing" is not easy here. Saw,for the first time, mind you at 50', my first 18 Classic in the water last weekend at the cottage in our Ocean. It left my neighbours dock and headed back towards a marina. It's "THE" only one in existence up here as far as we know. Sounded great, white with blue stripe, no windshield,(that would be cold here).We got shivers when it "left". We could feel it through the ground. Very cool. Sounded like 2000 rpm and 45 mph. Whapitty, whappity, whappity, whap...I'm hooked!!!HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forrest
08-14-2000, 11:07 AM
What about using PayPal (http://www.paypal.com)? You can use your credit card with their service and they don't charge anyone a transaction fee. Also, once Scot gets PayPal, for everyone he signs up (please use Scot for your referral), PayPal pays $5 to both his Donzi.net account and your new PayPal account. That way there would be $10 that could go to support the Donzi.net that doesn't come out of your pocket. Multiply that times the number of users on this board and it should add up to some big bucks. PayPal is easy and it works.

------------------
Forrest

[This message has been edited by Forrest (edited 08-14-2000).]

Blewbyu
08-17-2000, 02:43 PM
Second the motion for Paypal. I've used it on Ebay- it's easy and it works. However the $5.00 rebate can only go to your bank acct-not your credit card-dang!

harbormaster
08-17-2000, 04:45 PM
Hey guys, pay pal is what I was talking about.
You guys aren't the only freakin know it alls around here.