PDA

View Full Version : Room for 3

Jim
04-17-2002, 10:57 AM
I have been trying to figure out how we were going
to keep the boys from falling over in the back seat. I couldn't use their car seats since you can't really have them strapped in and you know if you tried to sit them in the seats with no straps they would be on the floor head first before you even pulled away from the dock. Jimmy
already took a header on the street (he's the one in the middle with the scab on his face). Luckily the stroller seats can easly be secured to the back seat and with the cross member I think it will work out well. I have to go purchase the hardware and bungee cords tonight to finish it up. Boy's will be a year old end of May. It hit almost 90 yesterday and it kind of got me off my butt. http://www.donzi.net/photos/jslahtosky5.jpg

Tony
04-17-2002, 11:21 AM
AWESOME shot...I'll bet you guys usually have your hands full!

Jim
04-17-2002, 11:31 AM
Tony,
Some times the hardest thing is to make time for our 10 year old, that's why boating is something we all can do. Josh is use to us running pretty fast so it should be interesting when he tells me to open her up and we can't. I guess that's when the mom and boy's get dropped on the beach for a run or two.

Jim

mattyboy
04-17-2002, 11:41 AM
great pic!!!

Dad said I could drive,no he said I drive you throttle!, no you guys got it all wrong dad said I drive you guys throtle and navigate!!!

God bless you, I have 2 and they are 4 years apart
and they were a hand full, can't imagine 3 at a time!!!
I can see it now "3 brothers racing" has a ring to it doesn't

Matt

Digger
04-18-2002, 08:22 AM
Jim, great shot. they're almost big enough to shag beers for ya :D

JP BRESCIA
04-18-2002, 08:51 AM
That is a heartwarming pic. Congrats on your triple blessing. You are very lucky.

I like your determination and planning. Most guys go part time for a year ot two after a birth. I think you may have a market for those seats. I be sure to look in next years catalog for them.
:D

Crazy Horse
04-18-2002, 12:26 PM
Jim,
Great shot!
I recently traded my 18 in for a 22 to get a deeper seat for my six year old. Then I added grab rails back there. Sure beats a cuddy cabin!

Did you ever locate a place on Lake Winnipesaukee for the summer?

Jim
04-22-2002, 08:34 AM
Thanks Guy's
I too had an 18' classic and recently upgraded to a Z21. We did a lot of camping and the extra storage really is going to help out. I bought the Z21 right before we found out we were having triplets, I guess things happen for a reason. I do miss the 18', something about the wind in the face, quick throttle response and being so close to the water.

I think I will leave the bear shagging up to our 10 year old, I don't think the bear would ever make it to me with the triplets involved.

Crazy Horse, we bumped the lake until next year.
Thanks for the info I plan on booking a place in the next month or so for next year.