PDA

View Full Version : Your informed opinions.

Eric
01-22-2001, 02:53 PM
Could any of you enlightend Donzi efficinanido's shed some light into the merits and/or demerits of the 1996 27' zx. I am considering placing an offer on one and am curious as to where she may stand against other single engine 27's of the same general class.

thanks

------------------
eric

GeneD
01-22-2001, 05:06 PM
I think this is FrankC's area.
How about it Frank?

------------------
GeneD
Melbourne, Florida

Frank Civitano
01-22-2001, 05:34 PM
The 27 ZX is now the 28. The 27 is a great boat and if you know anything about Donzi The 27 was a world Championship boat winning the SBI factory 1 class. And was also national championship boat the next year. Damn Donzi was a great race boat. Even after John Wooley busted the heck out of her stringers after stuffing her in Key West and rolling her over. The boat still runs. The two things that makes Donzi stand out above every boat in her class is The Quality and the Name DONZI a name that lives in a legend of a true performance boat. That will hold not only Value but is admired by many that wish one day they can own such a great boat. I know I sound like a commercial but I own a 22ZX and I get more looks and ooh aahs then any Baja, Scarab, sonic checkmate or active Thunder around. And how fast I have a Trophy to prove she is fast enough. In July I won the Radar shoot out. first place, fastest single engine under 25ft. In august 2000 a 28ZX twin 350s won the Manafactures cup in Point Pleasant NJ. You wont go wrong with a 27ZX . The 28 is my next boat of choice. I wish you the best of luck and any other questions you can E-Mail me at yposdonzi@adelphi.net
Frank Civitano