PDA

View Full Version : Hey ThrillSeeker....

harbormaster
06-24-2002, 11:34 AM
Thrillseeker. Not to be a jerk but...

Are you really going to buy a boat? or are you posting for the sake of posting?
If you are truly serious you should choose your posts carefully so that folks take you seriously.

I for one am starting to question the validity of your posts. If you are truly serious you should use the search function of the board. There is wealth of information. THEN if you have a question post it. First question much money do you really have to spend?

ThrillSeeker
06-24-2002, 01:02 PM
hey man your not being a jerk. i am realy looking for a boat. and the ones i find i just want to do my home work to make shure they are realy what i want. or if they are a good deal. i only have about 7000 to spend, and i missed the boat i realy wanted. i wanted marc dups. but it sold befor i could get down there. my dad wants me to try to find something closer to home. so guys i realy want to buy a boat. i just want to make the right decisioins.

ThrillSeeker
06-24-2002, 01:37 PM
you guys have been agreat help to me and i realy appreciat it. i know that if there is any thing i need to know about a boat i will find it here. or you guys will help me find it. so thanks for all the help it is greatly appreciated. i am a Donzi fanattic. I just love them. That is why i am on here every day trying to learn every thing i can about them from u guys. now all i need is one of my own. and i am shure it is coming soon. the sooner the better!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Cuda
06-25-2002, 12:39 AM
TS, I know how you feel. I shop like hell, and ask questions about many boats before I buy one too. Take your time, and be sure you get what you want. There are tons of boats out there for sale.

ThrillSeeker
06-25-2002, 10:44 AM
Hey Cuda thanks alot. I know that if i shop hard enough, i will find exactly what i want, for the price i want. Do you have a cuda? What year? What Motor? An I know that if i ask enough quest. i will know everything That way if i get one that needs fixed up i can do it my self and not pay an arm and aleg to have it done.