PDA

View Full Version : New guy here Mark W.

kokomo
01-17-2001, 06:25 PM
Here's the new guy thats not broke in yet.First of all thanks to Scott for this site and thanks to those who checked out my boat pics. and their comments and questions. Like most of you I seen my first Donzi as a kid and knew that someday...Well here I am.I hope to be able to share and contribute what I can here and would greatly appreciate any help and advice from all of you in my future upgrades. I also enjoy powerboat racing and you'll find me every Fourth of July in Sarasota. Safe boating and hello to all Mark Williams P.S.The twig is for ballast..

RickR
01-17-2001, 06:29 PM
kokomo
What did you use for a Flame Arrestor bolt?

------------------
RICKR
mailto:riggerb@aol.comriggerb@aol.com</A>

kokomo
01-17-2001, 07:06 PM
I made it. Its a halfball turned on a cnc then DONZI engraved on top useing a trax mill then painted in red

Blewbyu
01-17-2001, 10:12 PM
KOKOMO! SANITARY rig bro!Even the twig looks good on that boat!Smokin' MOTOR!!!!
Welcome aboard-you gonna love displace! You're going to have to keep your transom clean.If your boat runs as good as it looks,that's all anyone else will see.

Stromer
01-17-2001, 10:20 PM
Kokomo,
I live and work in Sarasota. We should get together in July for the races. This town loves the offshore grand prix - even the parade is cool!