PDA

View Full Version : 16 shirt design

harbormaster
06-22-2002, 02:37 PM
here is the front of the 16 shirt design.

Any Comments suggestions? etc.?

http://www.donzi.net/photos/shirtfront16.jpg

BERTRAM BOY
06-22-2002, 06:06 PM
Harbormaster,
Instead of the word "CLASSIC" how about the word "SWEET" ?
BERTRAM BOY :D :D :D

lou
06-22-2002, 06:17 PM
Put a picture of the boat through it and Donzi. net throughout the black stripes.

Scott Pearson
06-22-2002, 09:13 PM
Cliff,
Whats up with you??? "Sweet 16" Thats something a girl would wear! But hay....if thats what your into. Just dont wear it when your with me. I dont want anyone thinking that I'm your bitch or anything.....

I have been wondering why you have been pushing me to go to Lake Winnie and crash with you....

(NJ)Scott

harbormaster
06-22-2002, 09:29 PM
Cliff ! C'mon...

You gonna put up with that?
I can't wait till you spring that particular practical joke on Pearson that you told me about. It is about the most funniest, effective prank, I have ever heard of.

Pearson,
All I can say is "Good Luck". Glad its you and not me!

BERTRAM BOY
06-22-2002, 09:30 PM
Pearson,
Why do I bother to help you out???????? :p :p :p
BERTRAM BOY :D :D :D

I think for starters, I'm going to burn his house down, just so I have pics to post. after the fire dies down a little bit, we're going to have "white goat barbeque" ......and then it gets interesting..... stay tuned wink

ToonaFish
06-22-2002, 09:53 PM
Looks like the real thing! I do like "Sweet" and wonder if the logo will leave enough room to modify the length to Winni Minis?

harbormaster
06-22-2002, 10:02 PM
white goat Bar-B-Q...
heh heh heh....

Greg K
06-22-2002, 11:43 PM
just a suggestion..no clue at what I'm doing, but had some time to kill and this is what I came up with..

http://members.aol.com/sportskart/donzi/shirt.jpg

mattyboy
06-23-2002, 09:04 AM
Scot,
looks good, have to agree with Scott P. no sweet!
Cliff please come back to us! wink :D

Madpoodle , was that the boat in boattrader a while back in FL, add said 90+ eek! eek!
give em hell!!!

Matt

Rootsy
06-23-2002, 09:58 AM
i agree with the poodle... put www.donzi.net (http://www.donzi.net) and or what not on the pocket or left chest... and all the rest on the back... just my preference but it is your shirt do as YOU please :) and keep up the good work and USE THAT NEW BOAT!

lou
06-23-2002, 10:21 AM
My this http://www.donzi.net/newsplash.gif on the front and the rest on the back.

Scott Pearson
06-23-2002, 06:44 PM
Cliff....Dont make me come up there! Ive helped you out plenty too.

Scot,
I'm not worried...two can play at that game. I have a very weird sence of hummor...Dont make me take my LSD and come up with some carzy thing to pull on Cliff.....

(NJ)Scott

Sam
06-23-2002, 09:00 PM
I like it just the way it is ! I'm ready when you are.

Sam

Bad-Tat
06-23-2002, 09:17 PM
Hey now!! What's wrong with Sweet? That's what's on the side of my 1990 16'!!!

ThrillSeeker
06-23-2002, 11:15 PM
hey guys it looks great. pearson i would weatch my back if i were u. i like lou's idea but switch it around. put your idea on the front, and lous idea on the back. it just needs the boat on the back some how. when it is done please let me know how to order one.

------------
If it aint fast it aint worth ride n!!! :D

CnV & Family
06-24-2002, 08:08 AM
Guys, Guys, Guys...

I could do without the 'sweet' as well as the bold red. How about using the color as more of an accent... for those of us w/o red as a primary color?

Harbormaster - I prefer your particular design. Can't wait to get my hands on a few of those shirts!

MadPoodle - YesYesYes... T-Shirts to office, glad i'm not the only one :D

Craig
07-29-2002, 11:12 AM
Whats up with the 16 shirts?? Any progress or did I miss something?

mattyboy
07-29-2002, 12:30 PM
harbor,
how about Classic on the men's shirt,then make a half tee with the words sweet for the ladies eek! eek! to wear with their donzi thongs!!!!

Matt

Donzigo
07-29-2002, 02:40 PM
Hey Scot, whatever you do, put a boat picture on it. Put "CLASSIC 16" ....... and some fool will think it's a associated with sports or for some football classic game played every year and this is the 16th year, or for some football player with the number 16, or some other thing. There is a whole world out there, minus the 1700 or so Donzi registry members and company who don't have the foggy-est what "CLASSIC 16" will mean.............and then if you put "SWEET 16" on it, there's gonna be guys getting beat up all over the country, because some red-neck dudes are gonna mis-construe what this: "Sweet 16" means. 16 what? feet? inches? Remember, they might not be so good at math. uhhhhhhhhhh I'm getting nervous already eek! eek! eek! Remember what happened to "BOBBY" in the movie Deliverance?

I like the black picture with the 16; but, I would put that on the back. Too big for the front. Looks like a billboard. The front should be a simple logo over the pocket area. No matter what you do, include a picture of a DONZI. VIP! :cool: :cool:

This post ought to bring some interesting responses.

ToonaFish
07-29-2002, 04:29 PM
Um, Richard, how long did you live in the North Georgia mountains?

Bunches,

Celene 'banjo twanging in the background'

Jerry Eisele
07-29-2002, 07:40 PM
Scott, The front looks great. I think the blue print of the 16 would be cool on the back. Keep up the good work.

HyperDonzi
07-29-2002, 07:45 PM
make it white and have a pic of the boat on there.

scott pearson i drop LSD also lets get together sometime.

just playing.

RPD
07-29-2002, 08:10 PM
"Sweet" is a relatively new designation for the 16, and labels one as a newcomer to the world of Donzi's...but "ski sporter" sounds a little awkward... "classic" is also a new designation that Donzi came up with to indicate the boats with design ties back to the sixties... So none of these is great, "classic" is probably the best since the old ones are truly classics and the new ones have a classic design...

ToonaFish
07-29-2002, 08:41 PM
Hmmh, to be totally incorrect, put Barrel Back on the posterior...

Bunches,

Celene 'bravely wearing hers in Midtown'