PDA

View Full Version : Donzi Pendant...

Tony
01-12-2001, 07:36 PM
This is pretty cool...someone out there ought to pony up and buy this for their Donzi girl. It's a gold pendant (http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=540362304) and she would LOVE you for it!

(We're having a heat wave up here...second day in a row of 35 degree weather!)

Eugene Nahemow
01-14-2001, 01:13 AM
Pleeeeezzzzzzzz,
Don't buy this. It's only a plot by Reggie Fountain. The next thing you know you'll be wearing spandex shorts with a roll of quarters shoved down the front. ALthough as far as Reggie is concerned a roll of dimes!!!

BigGrizzly
01-14-2001, 08:37 AM
I you say you don't know who DON is, then you shouldn't own that. It would look great around my wife's neck at the Portifino show. I can see it now, great boat (mine), great wife (mine), and a wonderfull looking charm around her neck (besides me).
Randy

[This message has been edited by BigGrizzly (edited 01-14-2001).]

lou
01-14-2001, 12:10 PM
I am the one selling the pendant, I have several pieces that I got in the early 70's from someone that I bought out. I also have some sterling silver pieces that I put away and will be digging them out when I return to Florida late this month. Interesting note: the people that made these for Donzi in 1964 made two seals one with the propeller and then in 1965 the one with the Lion & Dolphin. Donzi ordered some pendants, money clips and key chains as well as some rings but only picked up a few pieces in gold and silver and never bought any more. http://www.4u2buy.com/ebay/dp.jpg

[This message has been edited by lou (edited 01-16-2001).]

Bryan Tuvell
01-14-2001, 06:11 PM
I emailed Lou direct, at the time there was zero bids on Ebay for it, and he wanted $180, I offered $150 direct, no frills, Lou replied and said he a bidder.

Lou, if the bidder falls through and you need to move it call me, you have my number. Thanks.
Bryan

GeneD
01-15-2001, 07:09 AM
Hey, I wouldn't mind this thing for myself.
And I've never seen Reggie wear spandex! And I've never looked for the roll of dimes, so no comment there!

------------------
GeneD
Melbourne, Florida

Bryan Tuvell
01-17-2001, 02:57 PM
GeneD, did you bid on the pendant?
Bryan

GeneD
01-17-2001, 04:35 PM
I did not...let us all remember that I ran out of gas last weekend for lack of fuel money.
Sure would love it though.

------------------
GeneD
Melbourne, Florida

Bryan Tuvell
01-17-2001, 06:50 PM
I must have missed that post, I apologize. Just checked Ebay, bids are at $225, out of my range.
I did see a 33ZX that made me think of Frank C. Very nice looking boat, no minimum bid was the odd part! Could be a good deal at the right bid, he must really want to move the boat.
Just food for thought.
Bryan