PDA

View Full Version : Donzi Parts

PapaDonzio
06-20-2002, 10:37 AM
Need some miscellaneous parts (mostly cosmetic) for a 23' Donzi Regazza. Could someone post some links or something. Id like to have an oulet other than my local dealer. Thanks.

PapaDonzio
06-21-2002, 09:32 AM
bump......Anyone Please???

RedDog
06-21-2002, 10:45 AM
UPDATE _ don't just look at West Marine online - order their catelog. It has lots of good "how-to" articles included and is much easier to browse through than online.

For non-Donzi specific applications, try http://www.westmarine.com/

If Donzi-specific, I suspect a dealer is the only option unless you just happen to stumble across what you need.

EricG
06-21-2002, 10:59 AM
The problem with getting parts is that the Regazza was 2 owners ago for Donzi (Genth Era). I've got the same era boat, and have found most of the cosmetic parts at West Marine type places. Donzi used fairly standard Hardware during that time from what I can tell.

I would also recommend contacting other Regazza owners (maybe on this forum), and asking them about hardware if you don't know what you are looking for. I had that problem on my Z21 - it was missing the part that holds the cuddy hatch open, but I didn't even know what part it was supposed to be. Someone on this board helped me out by explaining that it was a spring type thing, and I was able to find one at West that works perfectly.

Good luck!

EG

PapaDonzio
06-21-2002, 01:33 PM
Thanks alot. Much Appreciated!!