PDA

View Full Version : AOTH II HELO photographer called tonight

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
06-19-2002, 08:01 PM
I got a call (my daughter spoke too him!) and his message was the prints are all done and will be shipped tomorrow.
FYI.
Bryan

PS Todd and Scott B, great timing for REMOTE SHOTS tonight!

RedDog
06-19-2002, 08:09 PM
Remote Shots - We all should take a REMOTE in honor of the Harbormaster's delivery :p

boldts
06-19-2002, 09:14 PM
Bryan,
Yes, "REMOTE SHOTS" was fun. You and Todd keep me rolling when-ever we talk. Harbormaster.... Here is 1 to you also... BTW, after a month of waiting, my 22 is back in action and that was the reason I initiated the "Remote Shot" tonight. Seems I fixed the KY problem which was the coil and in the process of changing the plug wires, I didn't do them 1 wire at a time and got the whole firing order messed up. The new distributor cap had numbers on the posts and I thought that those numbers correlated to the engine cylinder. WRONG! Anyway, $140 and a 18 pack of Bud for squeezing my boat in at a very busy time and I'm ready to rock & roll again. YEEEE Hawwwww..... :)

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
06-19-2002, 09:19 PM
Scott, we are so happy for you two.....
No More Remote Shots on Monday to Wednesday! LOL

Bryan

Tomahawk
06-19-2002, 09:20 PM
Bryan - that's interesting. I just bumped them a little this afternoon. Seems that those of us that had a 16 x 20 in the package are a little delayed. They were not satisfied with the quality of those and had them redone. Should all go out in a couple days.

Digger
06-20-2002, 08:17 AM
I got the call last night too, looking forward to getting them.

Donzigo
06-20-2002, 08:30 AM
Helo's take great pics.