PDA

View Full Version : HEY CUDA

DonzigoJR
07-14-2003, 04:35 PM
Thank you very much for the use of the props...Unfortunatly due to typical boating conditions I was unable to try them out.. After much frustration with the new boat, my father and I have decided to pull the engine. :( Anyway, the boat will be out of commission for atleast a month. I will bring the props to you as soon as I get back in town this weekend, or if you need them now, I can have my dad bring them to you. I really appreciate you letting us try them. It just stinks we never had the oppurtunity. Let me know what you would like for me to do and consider it done.....Thanks so much again wink

Cuda
07-14-2003, 08:21 PM
I spoke with DGsr this morning. He told me of your misfortune. He was undecided at that point on whether to pull the engine or not. He was going to talk to Gary at King after the dentist. I told him if he thought about pulling it, this is the time to do it. If any of those threads get down in the cylinders, you will definetly have to pull the engine then, and "Big Bill" will come knocking. Much better to pay "Little Bill" now.

Don't worry about getting the props back right away, odds are you will still need them before I do. :(

On another note, I'm headed down to Miamuh tomorrow to check out Dale's Minx. If everything works out, I'll be pulling it north tomorrow.

Good luck!

Jamesbon
07-14-2003, 09:47 PM
David,
Hmmm. Sounds interesting.

What are your plans for the engine?

Lemme know if you need a hoist, I have one here...

Sorry I didn't catch up with you this weekend, I was busy chasing women :D Seems to have panned out well too...

Look forward to hanging soon!

:D :D

Cuda
07-14-2003, 09:55 PM
Lemme know if you need a hoist, I have one here...
[/QB]Hey Nate, I may need to borrow it for the Minx! :)

DonzigoJR
07-15-2003, 01:53 PM
Nate we may need your hoist, but not sure yet. I may just have Gary King do the engine work....