PDA

View Full Version : calling old red!

roadtrip se
07-14-2003, 12:41 PM
There is one El Pescador carpet running back to Texas with us in the Excursion at present.

Email me your contact info at somewisbey@earthlink.net and we'll make arrangements to get it back to you.

Looking forward to that Lake St. Clair tour real soon with you and Jan.

Todd

Ranman
07-14-2003, 01:43 PM
Traitor! :D :D

boldts
07-14-2003, 05:55 PM
Ahhhh, real question is Why is that carpet in the back of the Excursion? You and Jill doing a little parking in the great white north?

Sure wish we could have been up there with everyone. The Donzi gods punished me on the way home from the local lake Sunday. Something in my trailer brake system let loose and was binding in the hub. Had to tow the boat home on 3 tires and now I have to figure out how to get the hub off for repairs.

Hope you had a safe trip back to TX!

MOP
07-14-2003, 06:31 PM
Them Thar Boys are not back in TEXAS YET! I just got back to LI only 515 miles!

olredalert
07-14-2003, 11:15 PM
Todd,

-------Cant thank you enough for grabbing the carpet.Jan and I looked at each other about two hours down 401 and called the "Boarddump".They had no idea what we were talking about so I had just about given up.No special care should be given on your part.Im not in a hurry to get it at all.If you can wedge it in the moving van or something Ill get it when you show up in the "big D".Looking forward to showing you all those shallow places when you arrive!!!!!!!
-------Scott,sorry to hear about your trailer problems.Hope you have them straightened out soon........Bill S

Tony
07-15-2003, 08:33 AM
Dominik Hasek, Darien Hatcher, AND Todd Somerville coming to Detroit? We are BLESSED! If that's what Red's post implied, I must have missed something while in the land of extreme beauty and perfect climate...Hawaii!

Another Cup and a 525 22 in Motown...COOL!

roadtrip se
07-15-2003, 04:34 PM
Bill, you got it, special delivery on the rug for a little Pescador tour.

Randy, the run would not be complete without that flying 18 up front.

Scott, great idea but driving is all we had in mind! You and I need to talk about a run down to Cumberland in August! The SE is in Cinci...

Just rolled in a few hours ago from the haul. We're both real glad that Michigan is closer to more of these events. Serious TB! Of course, we are anticipating many runs right in our own back yard!

Tony, yep, Jill and I are soon to be residents of Milford, Michigan. With Darien, Brett, and Dominic, I guess we best get with the program.
Besides, my company buys season tickets and showing up with a green jersey on would probably get me killed.

Looking forward to being part of the MADCOW, splinter group of the Midwest Donzi Club!

Todd
Michigan Area Donzi Cruisers on Water!