PDA

View Full Version : What's this about?

Ranman
07-11-2003, 02:35 PM
I clipped this statement from the "other" board. Anyone want to take a stab at what it is?

I don't have any good pics..but Steve said they would have a bunch on the Donzi web site when they upgrade it in a few weeks. I forgot to mention that donzi is also going to debut a new boat that has old Aronow routes at the dealer meeting this month...Steve is really developing Donzi back its natural heritage. Fast boats that can handle well in any water. You will be shocked at what he is developing.

GeneD
07-11-2003, 03:04 PM
I don't know, but I hope this new boat is a Classic type 27-28 footer. Something Donzi has ignored since day one.

RickSE
07-11-2003, 04:40 PM
He's probably talking about the 2004 40th Aniv. Classics, 16,18 & 22. My dad was just at the factory and the only new boat he talked about was a possible 26ZXO open bow.

I thought someone also mentioned they were considering building a smaller ZR boat. I'd like to see a ZR with graphics that make it look like a Classic.

boldts
07-11-2003, 04:54 PM
Any chance the 24' Classic hull mold has come back to Donzi? If so, sure would be cool to see twins in that bad boy! A 26ZXO would keep Donzi in that mid-range family boat market. Can't wait to see what lies ahead.