PDA

View Full Version : Lake Winni Bandits

Stang's little filly
08-14-2002, 08:05 PM
As Waleye posted earlier, I guess I am the newest Lake Winni bandit. Just wanted to say hello to everyone, and thanks for the warm welcome. I hope to see you all soon, and look for some new pictures...

DonRatto
08-14-2002, 08:12 PM
Another bandit, Steve your just recruiting members everyday, Stang have fun, and no matter what Waleye tells you he does not have any pictures of me. eek!

Stang's little filly
08-14-2002, 08:16 PM
You know, I wouldn't have asked him if he did...but I will now :rolleyes:

DonRatto
08-14-2002, 08:19 PM
I have to get up there and see him, and confiscate those :D

Crazy Horse
08-14-2002, 08:32 PM
Lil' Filly I will help you find your way as our 'newest' member:

1. Keep a close eye on your mother. Whatever she is doing do the opposite.
2. If you drink and drive you will see blue (See Crazy Horse. See Pony Boy).
3. When Lake Winni Bandits appear to be swimming they are more then likely drowning.
4. Kayaks are not speed bumps.
5. Beware of bull hamstas.
6. Woodsy sets an anchor faster then anyone.
7. Do not ride with T-Boned if you are in a hurry.
8. Better yet, ride with T-Boned whenever you do not want your hair to get messed up.
9. You must do a fly by when approaching Pitchwood Island in a Classic.
10. Submit Donzi Girl pics often.
11. Did I say keep a close eye on your mother and whatever she is doing do the opposite?

That's all for now but the other man of many words in our club Sir Woodsy Von Donzi will for sure pick up where I left off.

Welcome.
Uncle Horse

Digger
08-14-2002, 08:38 PM
a welcome addition...

the bandits just keep growing and growing...

God help us all :D

have fun!

Stang's little filly
08-14-2002, 08:53 PM
Who is Dave? But anyway, a very special hello to Digger-missed you last weekend when I was up. Uncle Horse, you should know that my mother is my inspiration, but you did give me a good hearty chuckle :p

Stang's little filly
08-14-2002, 08:54 PM
Who gave me the picture?

Digger
08-14-2002, 08:55 PM
sorry I missed ya frown

harbormaster
08-14-2002, 09:00 PM
Your Friendly Neighborhood Harbormaster gave you the picture.

Stang's little filly
08-14-2002, 09:04 PM
Thank you so much Friendly Neighborhood Harbormaster! I am now complete wink

ToonaFish
08-14-2002, 11:34 PM
Mustang Suzie has spawned?

The mind boggles... tell me, how could you possibly experience the satisfaction of teenage rebellion? Join the debate team?

Welcome aboard and now you must tell an embarrassing story on your Mum!

Bunches,

Celene "don't let Uncle Horse dangle you from his knee"

HyperDonzi
08-14-2002, 11:43 PM
That was from Spiderman!

Digger
08-14-2002, 11:52 PM
the bandits have pictures of evvverybody :D

Scott Pearson
08-15-2002, 06:03 AM
And to add #12 to Crazy Horse's list....Do NOT raft up to Steve or raft up to people that will be rafting up to Steve. You will get your stern light ripped out of its socket.

(NJ)Scott

Woodsy
08-15-2002, 07:02 AM
Hi Gorgeous!!

Glad you finally posted on the board... sorry I didn't get to hang with you guys last weekend, I had "Uncle Woodsy" duty....

Anyway, as you are pretty familiar with the bandits, being the offspring of one, we actually consider you to be a Winni Bandit, Generation II. A much newer and improved version of the originals....

Things you need to remember...

1. Your Mom rocks even if she is a Generation I Bandit!

2. If anybody asks, especially at the 'Fancy, you are 22 yrs old....

3. Coors Light is not an acceptable beverage to anybody but Digger.

4. Uncle Horse will do his best to corrupt your delicate sense of morality. Well
actually, so will I....

5. The skimpier the bikini the better...

6. T-Bone ALWAYS has a video camera handy... remember this when you
are wearing a skimpy bikini.....

7. JagerMeister is root cause of most evil associated with the Winni Bandits

8. Budweiser is not just a beer... its a way of life, just ask PonyBoy

9. Cheap Wine is the drink of choice for the 'Stang & Princess... (but you already knew that)

10. Kayaks are not speed bumps, however they make a nice slalom course.

11. The NASWA costs $100 per hr to drink there, $200/hr if you are with the Bandits

12. If a bright pumpkin colored 18 Classic should be spotted on the lake, it is the Great Pumpkin coming to collect all of the rare Donzi's and Pink Flamingos of the world and bring them home to his Donzi Museum & Flamingo Sanctuary in NJ... also known as misfit island. This guy should be considered "Extremely Dangerous" and approached with the utmost caution. He is usually disguised as a mild mannered businessman from NJ.

13. No matter what PonyBoy tells you, going thru Weirs Channel at full speed is NOT a good idea!!

Woodsy Von Donzi :D :D

Mustang Susie
08-15-2002, 08:47 AM
Well... I see that my little filly has made a splash on the site already! :cool:
Thank you all for the valuable information you are providing her with. wink
Now my only dilema is how to protect her from the male species of Winni bandits... :confused:

Mustang 'I'll have to keep a close eye on her' Susie

Donzi Jenn
08-15-2002, 09:17 AM
Welcome, Little Filly. We can always use another nice young(er) girl to corrupt. Watch out for your mom. My avatar was of her doing. She strikes when you least expect it! wink You'll have to visit Ranman and I in Detroit so that we can show you the town. Sorry we missed you on our first Lake Winni escapade. It would have been great to meet you. Maybe next time . . .

Oh, and just so you know, your mom's not drinking applejuice.

Ranman
08-15-2002, 09:31 AM
Welcome, Little Filly, or maybe I'll call you Mustang II. Anyway, good to see you logged on. Donzi Jenn and I saw your picture while we were at Winni and WOW was it a pretty picture. I don't know what Mustang is saying about keeping her eye on you. I bet it should be the other way around. Welcome again and Jenn's right, that ain't applejuice. Randy

ToonaFish
08-15-2002, 09:56 AM
And let's add to the list...

If Uncle Digger offers to show you "Marine One", he probably doesn't mean the helicopter....

Crazy Horse
08-15-2002, 10:54 AM
As one of the Horses in the Bandit stable I too already know Lil Filly... and let me tell you all that she comes from a really lovely line of horses and I speak from personal experience since I once mounted her mother. wink

Hey Celene how's that for horse tawk?

ToonaFish
08-15-2002, 12:28 PM
I have a feeling that you are an incredibly talented horse whisperer, John!

Bunches,

Celene "bet y'all have a heck of a Derby party..."

Crazy Horse
08-15-2002, 04:07 PM
:o wink

waleyetwo
08-15-2002, 08:20 PM
Horse,
Apearently you're confused with the time that you mounted Secretariat. Which is also of a very good blood line. But... as you remember she bucked you off also :p

Crazy Horse
08-15-2002, 08:23 PM
Damn that WAS one crazy horse!! :D
(see you this weekend).