PDA

View Full Version : Summer Kickoff

Woodsy
06-18-2002, 09:48 AM
ATTENTION Donzi Aficionados....

The Princess & I have given a lot of thought as to what to do for our club weekend, this Saturday, June 22. As it is the kickoff weekend, following the Lake Geoo dustoff, we know we needed to do something fun. We weren't really sure what to do. We decided on.....

SCAVENGER HUNT / LUAU!!!

The details are as follows: The general idea is, you, the contestants, will run around the Lake looking to get Lei'd... I will be issuing you all a flower lei, a Donzi banner and a disposable camera. Those of you guys with nice cameras are welcome to use them, but the same rules apply. You will need to have somebody, take a picture of you & all of your teammates (yes, even those without boats can participate) in front of several Lake Winni landmarks. Extra teammates in the form of cute passersby encouraged. Dressing Hawaiian is also strongly encouraged! The goofier the photo the better it is. Points will be awarded for originality. But, remember the original team HAS to be in the photo... holding the Donzi Banner so it is readable and the lei's must be visible. There will be Winni trivia questions to be answered as well as other items that will need to be gathered from around the lake. The contestants will leave from the Weirs town docks at 1:00pm. You will have 3 hours to complete your tasks. Each task will have a points rating. The team with the most points wins, prizes to be determined. We will meet back at the town docks for the finish. Then its over the new abode for some hurricanes & margaritas.. & merriment... oh ya and food too... I will need a head count, so please RSVP with the name of your team and your roster. Please forward this to everyone who I do not have an e-mail address for and who might want to attend. The more the merrier!!

Send your RSVP to davidmwood@attbi.com or dwood@ll.mit.edu

John... hope you can make it... you will have a great time meeting these guys!

PonyBoy, call Robbie and give him the 411 on this.. It would be great if he could make it.

Looped, I know you & Melissa are busy with the kids, but if you felt like making the drive up, it would be good to see you & the new
addition!!

Woodsy & Princess

:D :D