PDA

View Full Version : Stainless marine

CDMA
06-17-2002, 11:57 AM
My problems with stainless marine....None. What a top notch system. I am pleased beyond belief in every respect. Even if I received no power gain from them ( which I doubt) they are worth it. The design, ease of instalation and looks alone make it worth every penny. I will never use any of the stock cast iron manifolds again. Needless to say I am pleased. Now I need to figure out if I can adapt a single manifold to an inline 4 on the 14....

On top of it Brownie is top notch to deal with and my exhaust was in my hands 3 days after I ordered it.

I am happy to speak with anyone interested.

Chris

P.S they sound great too

Ranman
06-17-2002, 12:32 PM
Chris, What is the total cost of a Stainless Marine system for a SBC?

CDMA
06-17-2002, 01:01 PM
Randy,

I would contact Allan direct. Every set up is different and the price varies. I see CPPerformance has my system listed for $1400 and the all aluminum system for less. However contact Allan first he was real good working with me figureing out what I needed.

Chris

brownie@stainlessmarine.com

Ranman
06-17-2002, 01:36 PM
Chris,

Thanks for the info. Glad to hear your back in the water and with the new Bravo Drive.

Stuart
06-17-2002, 01:46 PM
Good choice. Did you get stainless or aluminum risers? I got aluminum risers before I knew there was a difference, and had to weld on an extension to help stop reversion.

CDMA
06-17-2002, 02:23 PM
I have the standard system with the stainless risers.

Chris

Air 22
06-17-2002, 04:48 PM
I'M THINKING OF THE SAME FOR MY 22'CLASSIC. I'VE BEEN TOLD THOUGH THAT THE STAINLESS STEEL PARTS DON'T LAST AS LONG AS IRON ETC BUT THE TRADE OFF IS LOOKS/PERFORMANCE ETC. ANY IDEA'S AS TO HOW LONG THESE AFTERMARKET TOYS LAST AS WE RUN THEM PRETTY GOOD?
DWIGHT