PDA

View Full Version : Ocean City, MD Donzi Dealers?

Craig
08-12-2002, 04:18 PM
Will be in Ocean City, MD and Annapolis, MD this coming week. Where are Donzi dealers near either (and/or between) where I might be able to check out a Classic 16 or 18?? I know the one in Stevensville (east side of Bay Bridge), but are there any others? Thanks!

undertaker
08-12-2002, 05:47 PM
Jackson Marine in Northeast, MD they have a 16 for sale there. They are great people to work with, had a great poker run there this past weekend.

Jake
08-12-2002, 06:19 PM
Craig,
Jackson's open house is this weekend, I will hopefully be going. Maybe we'll see you there.
Jake

Craig
08-12-2002, 08:32 PM
I think Jackson's is a little farther north than where I'll be traveling. Almost considered popping down there last weekend just to see some Donzi's at the Poker Run. I looked over their web page a short time ago (days) and didn't think they had any small ones. Cool! May have to swing by the one near the bay bridge. Last time I was by they had the 3 classics outside side by side looking very schweet! Thanks for the input. Still interested if any one knows some "further east" Maryland Donzi dealers. Surely there's someone way down there that sells 'em !!

KennyD
08-12-2002, 08:34 PM
If you are heading east over the bay bridge, there will be a marina on the right after you get off the bridge....they sell Donzi as well as fountain and formula, etc...

Craig
08-12-2002, 08:41 PM
Yeah thats the place I will most likely stop for sure. Maybe they'll have one in the water. Test Run?? Cool! Last time I was there (several yrs. ago) they didn't have many small boats. Just the two small Donzi's (16 and 18) (and 22, can't call the 22 small with all that nose.)

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
08-12-2002, 10:14 PM
CRAIG, VA/MD is our back yard!
4 dealers in VA. I have personal info on one MD dealer.
Bought my boat in PA.
If ya have any questions shoot me a email.
I will dial you up on the phone....

ROCKING on lake ERIE this weekend! LOL
Bryan