PDA

View Full Version : What are the AOTH 2004 DATES?

oldLenny
09-23-2003, 04:08 PM
I need to know this asap. Thanks

boldts
09-23-2003, 05:38 PM
Lenny, funny you should ask! Started looking at this tonight after work. Staying with this year's dates, schedule May 27th through May 30th. :D

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
09-23-2003, 07:49 PM
Scott B. I hope you mean FIRM! :)
We made AOTH 1 and 2, we will be at AOTH 4 for sure, as long as I don't blow up the weekend before, that is! :o
I will book my spot tomorrow, maybe I will get a decent boat slip on the 3rd try.
Bryan

oldLenny
09-23-2003, 10:54 PM
Thanks Scott. I am a little depressed about my "WORLDS" tour as I bet many, many others are as well...Should have waited 2 days to buy the tickets and stuff...

Thanks again... :D

Sea Biscuit
09-24-2003, 08:42 AM
Just thought I would mention that the May 27/30
is the Memorial Day weekend. With that said are
these still good dates?

boldts
09-24-2003, 03:45 PM
Lee, thanks, I forgot about the holiday in there. I do not think the Jamestown Resort will allow us to hold the gathering on the holiday weekend. Hold your reservations everyone! We will probably need to back it up to the 20th through 23rd.

I'll get on it and check for sure. Man you all are getting way ahead on this planning. I usually wait until the boat is hibernating :D You can how-ever begin your sun worshiping anytime! wink

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
09-24-2003, 08:14 PM
Scott B, I was just about to call you, but it is after 9....
I meant to call Jamestown today and got wrapped up on the phone on personal stuff.
Keep us posted.
Bryan

boldts
09-25-2003, 11:43 AM
OK everyone. Official dates for the "Awakening of the Horses IV" are May 20th thru May 23rd 2004. I was correct when I said I didn't think they would let us gather on Memorial Day weekend. Good thing is these dates are still the Spring rates. I'll work on updating the club's website as I get time. The contact info. on the site is still correct for those of you wanting to make your reservations early. The resort is holding rooms, docks and even cabins for us. I think some of you are even considering staying on a houseboat with other members. This is all doable at the Jamestown Resort on Lake Cumberland in Jamestown KY.

Hope to see as many of you as possible. Don't own a Donzi? No sweat! All Aronow factory boats are welcome to attend. Still don't have one? Again, no sweat, you won't meet a better group of people who love to share and offer a ride in their boat. Just be as courteous to them as they are to you.

AOTH IV Info (http://www.mwdonziclub.com/awakening.html)

This probably needs moved to the "Event & Gatherings" area, but the question was raised here, so I placed the response here. Let me know and I'll be glad to place the post there and we can delete this post then.