PDA

View Full Version : Sarasota Siestaaah Thank You

MikeMiller
09-23-2003, 08:41 AM
And so it goes....

On behalf of Alliance, Bryan and I would like to thank each and everyone one of you for joining us at our Hometown Owners' Rally!

For our first event through our new company, we think it was awesome!!

There are too many people to thank individually, but I do want all of you to join me in thanking our sponsors... Mercury Marine, Donzi Marine, Featherlite, Sportboats Sales, and RV World.

We couldn't have done it without them.

I especially want to thank the many of you who drove or flew so far just to spend time with friends!

This is just a stepping stone of bigger and better things to come!!

Again, thank you for your kindnesses, support, and for coming to our rally with a "we're having fun whether we like it or not" attitude!

Until next time...

Mike and Bryan

Capt. Donzi
09-23-2003, 09:17 AM
Mike,
THANK YOU!!!! It would NOT have happened with out you and all of your efforts!!

YOU DA MAN!!!

Ted

Woodsy
09-23-2003, 09:20 AM
Mike & Bryan...

Thank YOU for a GREAT KICKASS TIME. I cannot say how much Princess & I enjoyed ourselves. The boats were awesome, but to be truthful its the people... the people we met, some old friends, some new ones, made the weekend the amazing event that it was!

For those of you who missed out, you truly missed a great time. The food was good, the hotel awesome, the entertainment great, the boats were incredible... Poodle's Criterion SS, Grizz' Criterion, Buizilla's Minx, Tim's ZX, Dwight's 22, Danny's 22, Ted's 600hp beast, and my favorite... the 23 Deckboat... I had a great time on that boat and I am a converted man.. That stereo has to be one of the best I ever heard in a boat! There were so many more boats too.. Ernie's ZF, the factory fish boats... I could go on and on.

I will be there next year...

Mike & Bryan... thanks again!
Hail Alliance!

Woodsy Von Donzi :D :D :D

Sean
09-23-2003, 11:35 AM
Thank you much Mike & Bryan for making the Siestaaah a great time for my wife and I :D . Not bringing the boat was no problem as I got to take my first ride in a classic. Thank you Bob and Ranya for giving me a seat on board. Had a Blast :D !

Hope to bring the boat down next year so we can offer other great Donzi boaters a ride. Met a lot of great people and enjoyed all conversations I can remember. Mike & Bryan may charge me more next year to help cover the cost of all the alcohol I consumed wink . The boats were sweet, the Featherlite bus rocked, and the people were great. Can't wait till next year for this and other events I will try to attend.

Thanks again to all. Hope to meet many more fine Donzi people at future events.

BUIZILLA
09-23-2003, 12:01 PM
Can we do this again TOMORROW ???

pleeze....

J

I vote for Brad as weekend MVP

Budmann
09-23-2003, 12:24 PM
Hat off to you Mike. Outstanding job! Maybe as this ting grows, we could have a summer, and a winter Rally. That way, when it's cold up North, our Northern folks could come and visit. Just a thought. I know, Jodi and I could do that every weekend(except for the spending)!

Again, thanks for a awesom time. Also, to all my new Donzi friends, and to the old... your the greatest!!!!! :D :D :D :D

Forrest
09-23-2003, 12:48 PM
Looks like you guys had a ton-of-fun! Maybe we can make it next time.

Shanghied Again
09-23-2003, 02:02 PM
A Summer one I can definetly make!

J&K SHAHBAS
09-23-2003, 02:55 PM
Kathy, Shelby and myself have enjoyed looking at
pics thanks to all that have posted. Sorry we missed such a fun event and seeing everyone. Mike
thank you for all of your support it looks like it
was a huge success and we look forward to the next
time.
J,K,S

need for speed
09-23-2003, 03:12 PM
Thank you Mike & Bryan it was a great time.
Will have my boat fixed for the next one.

Islander
09-23-2003, 03:43 PM
Thanks Mike & Bryan,
A great time for sure. It was my first Donzi event and if the rest of them are one tenth as much fun it definitely won't be the last.

Really nice people and beautiful boats all around. Can't ask for more. You guys ran a top notch event.

Thanks again,

Manny

CDMA
09-23-2003, 03:52 PM
Thanks Mike and Bryan,

You guys put on a great show. I had a great time with new friends and met a bunch of great new people. I will post some of my pictures later this week.

Right now my containership is NOT doing so well.

Chris

Float damnit FLOAT

Speed-Racer
09-23-2003, 04:08 PM
A huge Thanks to Mike Miller(lord Miller),DONZI Marine, and the other sponsers for putting together what I believe to be the best rally yet! Met some great people, and hope to see everyone again. :)

One more Thanks to Dave Pike-DONZI Racing Crew Chief

BigGrizzly
09-23-2003, 04:36 PM
We had a great time. We are contemplating a family outing as you suggested The 16 classic, the Corsican. the Criterion and of course Lil Griz's 22ZX. thanks again.

Sean
09-23-2003, 05:02 PM
wow

BabyDonzi
09-23-2003, 06:19 PM
Mike, Bryan, Mercury, Featherlite, RV World and of course Donzi! This get together was nothing short of spectacular! Mike Miller once again has brought the Donzi family home! We hooked up with old friends and made many new ones. We look forward to next year!

And Poodle said it best----------

Those of you who missed it, what the hell were you thinking?

I could go on and on with that one, but if you have never attended this rally, description can not do it justice. You have to experience it for yourself!

still trying to get her to run--come on baby, you can do it!

Pegasus
09-24-2003, 04:50 AM
You the best Mike! Thank you so much for the great time. Great people, great boats and a rocking time!

I told you I didn't want to come home! I'm with Buizilla...can we do this again tomorrow?? The kids asked if we came come back next week! Just loved meeting everyone!

knee deep
09-24-2003, 06:56 AM
Another awesome time! Mike and Bryan thanks so much! Miller you have an uncanny ability to get a bunch of independant minded donziholics to do your well without them realizing your giving orders! Thanks Again http://www.donzi.net/photos/billthoms1.jpg

<small>[ September 24, 2003, 08:48 PM: Message edited by: MadPoodle ]</small>

harbormaster
09-24-2003, 08:14 AM
So Mike what was the final head count in Sarasota??

mjpcowboy
09-24-2003, 09:48 AM
You guys know how to put on an event. The people we got to meet were great. Got our first classic ride "what a blast" biggrin. biggrin. Hope you all can make it to the Ozarks in the near future. Simply a fantastic event!!!

Thanks, Rick & Lisa