PDA

View Full Version : Z-CARE.....................no more?????

Donzigo
07-08-2003, 07:43 AM
A quote from someone onthe registry. Can anyone confirm or deny it............

"It's getting worse.I talked to my dad last night, he told me there will be no more Z-Care Warranty as of model year 2004. Last year they eliminated Z-Care for the smaller boats and now no Z-Care at all. What is going on?? The lack of warranty is really going to hurt sales."

Ranman
07-08-2003, 08:01 AM
"Z you later"

Shanghied Again
07-08-2003, 08:13 AM
Actually, THANK GOD! no other company has it except Formula and the Company that does the Z Care and passport for both companys is a nightmare they don't like to pay for anything. I sell all models of boats you would not believe what people bring there boats back for? Maybe now DONZI can work on programs like cash back/ 6 Month free financing anything to get the ball rolling again.

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
07-08-2003, 09:11 AM
Well I am hoping Marine Innovations just stays in business for boats who are already covered.
They have done us right thus far, they get another chance now that the drive is broke.

Bryan

awaiting word from mechanic

RickSE
07-08-2003, 10:16 AM
As far as I know boats sold under the Z-Care program will still have coverage. My dad still has a 2000 33ZX that was never sold to the public with valid-inactivated Z-Care.

The biggest difficulty lately seems to be getting coverage for cosmetic repairs; Donzi has been very unwilling to cover any claims of this type this past year. The mechanical stuff seems to be a no brainier on warranty coverage.

Final confirmation will come in a few weeks at the 2004 Dealer Conference.