PDA

View Full Version : Who is going to the Donzi Poker run in Maryland

Shanghied Again
07-25-2001, 08:59 PM
August 11th. We are making the trip to Maryland (Jackson Marine)for the Donzi Poker run. :D

Dr. Dan
07-25-2001, 09:16 PM
:cool:Frank, Liz and I are signed up, we have rooms for Friday & Saturday night at the Crystal Inn. We leave Sunday for Bermuda, so it should be an eventful weekend. Then to top it off our Trailer is in need of a serious metal Doctor, so we be stranded currently, I'm going to call around to see if I can aquire one for a little while, see ya there if you come...Danny

Shanghied Again
07-25-2001, 09:24 PM
Dan
Looking foward to meet you and Liz, We will be down early Saturday morning this is about a 2 1/2 hour road trip for me. Not bad considering Kentucky was 16hrs away.

Dr. Dan
07-25-2001, 10:36 PM
:cool: Frank, I agree we just got back from Lake Michigan, Grand Haven & Muskegon area it was a haul. Northeast is an easy exit at 272 off 95, we're there almost every weekend. There's a Waffle House and some other great restaurants (Woody's) for beer and Crab. Look forward to seeing your hot boat, see you there...Danny

boldts
07-25-2001, 10:55 PM
Frank, Dan,
I'm working on fitting this stop into our return from Myrtle Beach since AC was moved to a different date. I have a brother located south of Philly and would like to visit with his family on Sunday the 12th. Wish I could bring my Donzi with, but I've been told parking at Myrtle Beach is limited so the boat will stay in the garage this trip. Looking forward to meeting you Dan and seeing you Frank again.