PDA

View Full Version : Lizard In The Lake

Dr. Dan
09-10-2003, 04:56 AM
:D This is more of a directional post to direct you to the Lake George Pics...from this past weekends Fall Picnic.....Action Shots of Chris getting his teeth cleaned by an Arneson....while Wake Boarding...and many other great shots... :p Liz uploaded them last night under the Events Section under Chris' post "Things I learned in Lake George" enjoy the pics....

Doc :D

CDMA
09-10-2003, 11:26 AM
http://www.donzi.net/photos/chris4.jpg

Really its a well rounded boat...

Chris

Common guys with all the people that went and had a blast 3 -4 post...no wonder why it isn't as interesting. The board is only as good as the contributors...

olredalert
09-10-2003, 11:41 AM
Chris,

-------If you'd have crossed the wake you would have drowned.How fast did George pull you?How fast did you go when you smoked that boat?Important questions here,you know!Looks like you guys had too much fun.Wish I had been there........Bill S

GEOO
09-10-2003, 12:54 PM
I was pulling Chris along at a nice 25 mph, no spray in the face. He wanted me to spray him down when we went by the docks!! biggrin. No Problem wakeboarding; skiing would be better 30-36mph.

http://atlanticcoastdonzi.com/gallery/albums/LG_Picnic_03/chris2.jpg

bverd
09-10-2003, 12:59 PM
I haven't laughed that hard in a long time, I wish I was there to see. Looks great Geoo

--bverd

tamburello
09-10-2003, 02:54 PM
I'll second LMAO at those pics. That's a great way to get cleaned up. Can you imagine the tube ride that GEOO could give you, a face full of spray and a pants full of...

- Jeff

KMLFAMILY
09-10-2003, 04:02 PM
Dan & Liz The pix came out great! Nice job posting em Liz.We had a great time with you guys.

Chris,I give you a lot of credit for staying up in some rough conditions.Made for some memorable shots.

roadtrip se
09-11-2003, 10:54 AM
Forrest, what's that guy doing out there behind that there boat. It looks like he might be taking a shower or something.

Momma, stupid is as stupid does.

People always wanted to tube behind my twin engine boats, but when it was time to go, nobody would show up. Ah, youth....

Todd

CDMA
09-11-2003, 11:10 AM
Young, dumb and stupid is EVERYWAY to go through life wink

Chris