PDA

View Full Version : windshields?????

briank
08-03-2000, 10:40 AM
help...
In the process of repalcing the windshield on my Z25- "windshields by lawrence" in louisiana does an EXCELLENT job by the way. PROBLEM:nobody knows how the hell to install the thing..got any ideas where to take it in the state of TX.?

seano
08-03-2000, 02:39 PM
Brian,

I am looking to replace the non-existant glass in my Cigarette windshield...although I plan on replacing it with Lexan, I no longer have the rubber gasket used to hold the glass in place. Is that something Lawrence in Lousiana can help me with? If so, can you forward his number?

GeneD
08-04-2000, 08:53 AM
Seano,
Wouldn't that huge marine joint in Riverhead carry that stuff? IF not, Freeport Marine will DEFINITELY have it.

------------------
GeneD
Melbourne, Florida

seano
08-04-2000, 10:27 AM
Gene,

If yer talkin bout West...I can't stand the place...nobody knows nuthin.

If yer talkin bout Lighthouse, I refuse to give the Galasso's any more of my money. I grew up out there and my folks owned a marina nearby...anyway, long story short, I worked for Lighthouse, it ended amicably(sp) and I'm treated rudely when I go there---I don't expect any special treatment, but I also don't expect to have a book thrown in my lap and "here, you find it!..." barked at me!

To be fair, they're not just rude to me, they're rude to everyone!

I'll try Freeport, do they have a website?

Thanks for the advice.

Tim Howland
08-04-2000, 05:14 PM
Brian,

Both the wings on my '87 were cracked and badly checked. On Mr.D Weaver's advice I purchased the 2370 bronze material and shipped it down to Dave Cunningham at Sea View Marine, Tampa, Florida. 813-935-9431. He is real busy, but did an excellent job for reasonable jing. Hope this helps.

Tim.

Tim Howland
08-04-2000, 05:39 PM
Brian,

Sorry, I gave you Cunningham's fax number. The phone is 813-933-1739. Wealth of info, worth the call.

Tim.