PDA

View Full Version : Good weekend at Lake Winnipesaukee

Richard
07-30-2000, 07:41 PM
The Lake Winni meeting and poker run was a great time and and a terrific weekend thanks to George and Bonnie, Deek and Mary, Goodhue and Hawkins,NASWA, Donzi, Mike Miller,Kenn and Rochelle, and all the people involved helping put this together. There was a variety of boats from 16'to 38'Donzis. We did alot of Boating, Had some great food and good entertainment, Kerokee style by MM. We had some nice non Donzi owners that joined the gathering after the poker run. The Folks that could'nt make it missed a Good One.
Thanks for a super weekend. The Weaver's.

Tim Howland
07-30-2000, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by Richard:
The Lake Winni meeting and poker run was a great time and and a terrific weekend thanks to George and Bonnie, Deek and Mary, Goodhue and Hawkins,NASWA, Donzi, Mike Miller,Kenn and Rochelle, and all the people involved helping put this together. There was a variety of boats from 16'to 38'Donzis. We did alot of Boating, Had some great food and good entertainment, Kerokee style by MM. We had some nice non Donzi owners that joined the gathering after the poker run. The Folks that could'nt make it missed a Good One.
Thanks for a super weekend. The Weaver's.

I can't wait to do it again, a really great time aside from mother nature's dew on the way to Alton Bay. I gotta believe there are more folks on the lake that would join force if they knew about it. I found out about it through a phone call to Richard W. I thank him for that. Thanks for the compliments,CRAZY HORSE you 16's ruled the day!

donzinh
07-31-2000, 05:44 PM
Club Members

Thank all of you for a great weekend. Our First Annual Poker Run was a real success. I especially want to thank Mike Miller, Dana Badger and Wayne (38ZX Driver). Also want to thank Ken Goldberg for allowing us to stop on his Island. Planning a September informal meet. Once I have all of the details, I will post.

George & Bonnie