PDA

View Full Version : West Coast Boat Race!

Randy Hibbard
07-29-2000, 02:51 AM
Anyone in the Northern California area; Sunday at noon on the channel in Benicia will be the anual powerboat races. Not sure what class or how many will run, but it`s allways a good show. Howard Arneson will probably win - he allways dose! Anyone out here should try to make it. I`ll be on the water in my black Minx. I look forward to seeing any felow Donzi people there.
Gene D, I did`nt make it to the poker run that weekend but I plan on hooking up with those guys soon. I`ll keep you posted on any action I find out here. Gene is right, I envy you east coast guys. What I would give to belong to the Lake George Club! Or see half the races and get togethers you have. Oh well, California is`nt all bad. The weather is nice, I have my choice of waterways, and being a Donzi owner is a rare and unique benifit I`m proud to be part of. I think preformance boating is becoming more popular here and with the new Donzi line, our reputation will grow. In the meantime, I`ll try to keep those Bajas and Eliminators in my wake! I guess there is allways nitrous..........

------------------

Randy

EricG
07-29-2000, 09:57 AM
Speaking of West Coast Boat races, is anyone up here in the great Northwest going out for Seafair next weekend? I'll have the Z overflowing (with people and beer, none for me though!) I'll probably be anchored somewhere around turn 3.

I agree with Randy - you East Coasters are really lucky! Not only do you get all the good boat races, but NASCAR too. I guess its not all bad - we do have a lot of good coffee.......

ERZ