PDA

View Full Version : new to site

WAK
04-07-2002, 08:19 PM
Just wanted to say hello to everyone on this site. Although i am a new member i have "lurked" around here for some time. CDMA is a good friend of mine and gave me the donzi itch!! So in december i purchased the 1966 18 v-drive that Mr. magoo had advertised on this site. I am looking forward to restoring it over the summer when i am home from school and know where to turn for any questions. This is a great site!
WAK

Dr. Dan
04-07-2002, 09:17 PM
WAK, Welcome, I fear you are already too far gone if you're tight with Chris :D , he's beyond help eek! , Just Kidding, congrats and welcome to the Registry Family... :cool: ...Doc

CDMA
04-07-2002, 09:38 PM
I smell trouble brewing...

For Will's boat I have speced the following:

Lycoming t-56 gas turbine
Arneson ASD-16
Rocket boosters
The new 12 foot long k planes
And a pink Flamingo for Pearson.

In all seriousness who will help me convice WAK that his ultra rare 18 needs to stay Ford powered.

Chris

Realizing he knows where I live... eek!

Scott Pearson
04-08-2002, 06:44 AM
WAK,
Go get the orig. 427 sideoiler that came out of her. If you dont you will be kicking yourself in years to come. Welcome!

(NJ)Scott

Dr. Dan
04-08-2002, 06:57 AM
Chris, Show him a pic of "Way Lo" , nicest Ford Package I've seen eek! and the only one that rivals "The Panache" of the meticulous :rolleyes: "Van Gogh Pearson"...,hell show'em, Scott's boat! That's enough to embarass anyone into redoing their entire boat :D I think it's taken every award across the country, I guess that would be "Best of...USA?" I see guys just put their boat covers back on when Pearson show's up! :p ...Doc

Digger
04-08-2002, 07:14 AM
WAK, welcome! let the games begin...