PDA

View Full Version : The New 38

Cuda
04-06-2002, 06:31 PM
Saw the new 38 Donzi at the dock yesterday, and coming in the pass today. It is a sweet looking ride. Talked to the man from Donzi that was driving it. One thing different about this boat is that is is designed to drive while sitting down. He said it is a lot less fatiguing this way. The seats are very well padded and is tilted back a bit to take the pounding off your spine. It also has adjustable foot rests. There is no cabin at all. The only thing under the deck is bulkheads. All the amenities are in the cockpit. It was flying coming in from the gulf today. This was at the Sarasota Poker Run.
We also saw an absolutely mint Minx today. I swear you would have sworn it just came off the showroom floor. Wish I would have had the camera ready at the time.

To see the pictures of the 38, check out http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/fla_cuda/lst?.dir=/Yahoo!+Photo+Album/Photos&.view=t&.last=1&.ndnm=38+Donzi

CrackerJack
04-06-2002, 06:50 PM
This one and the number 2 F2 will be at the Daytona offshore race at the end of April.
Two Donzi's First and Second?

Magic Float
04-06-2002, 07:16 PM
The St. Cloud race is Tomorrow. No webcast. Anyone down there that can post results in Factory 2? We need to know how the Snap-on/ AC Delco 38ZR does in it's first race.

Cuda
04-06-2002, 07:25 PM
We plan on going to the Daytona races. We will be rooting for the Donzi!!

mbonafide
04-06-2002, 08:15 PM
Robert I'll be there tommrow and call you from the race with a update.